Thread: I hate being constantly invited to clans.

I hate being constantly invited to clans.

Yes I would like to join one but I'm not going to accept every freaken offer thrown my way. Why would anyone ask me to join their clan without actually talking to me about it first. Need a switch to turn this off so I aint bugged no more.

I want to join a clan, but I want to join a good clan and therefore will not join just because someone sent me the ask to join question.

With all the other problems with the game you are worried of this? Just dont except! Fairly easy to do.

Not when your dealing with the lag of FT it aint.

I agree with you there. Can hardly enter the area without the feeling of walking in mud. Especially since the patch.

People just want to bloster their number for NW, it'll probably get worse once the benefeits of having a controller arises further.
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier

Yep now that orgs are displayed over our heads the folks who are recruiting send all these invites to people getting missions and stuff.

I also wonder if the booster is encouraging people to recruit. It's getting like AC, which is a good thing because their alliance system was cool but the recruitment there was annoying too.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

I'm not joining a clan till I'm giving a reason to join a clan. I don't see a benefit of joining a clan whose whole motivation seems to be simply counting heads. I worry about clan phylosophy's, motivations, reason for existence, num of high levels in that clan, etc. Would be really retarded for me to join some clan called "chaos" for example when the very name of the clan intimidates that their very playing style would drastically be different then mine. Yet I've been invited to Chaos like 3 times this weekend.

y dont you make a one man guild to you see what you like

Originally posted by Wormtounge
    y dont you make a one man guild to you see what you like
    rofl now thats funny

Actually a one man guild would end your problem. It isn't a bad suggestion. Get six people together, start your org, kick them out and now no one bothers you.

However, I fully agree with you about orgs. I seached a long time before I accepted a clan. They didn't come to me, I had to apply to them, get interviewed, and then serve an amprenticeship before becoming a full member.

I have never regretted holding out, searching, and being particular. I wanted an active, mid to large sized, role playing orginization and that is what I got with mine. BTW I found them by posting in the org section and checking out the responses I received here and from in game.
    Dauhuai
    Clan Nano Engineer (159)
    Building a better Rubi-Ka One Tradeskill at a time

Sodamoca
    Clan Atrox Doctor (155)
    Free SFA to all Clan

This is interesting. I've both Clan and Omni chars, and its true, I've been asked to join a Clan out of the blue while standing in FT. But I've never been asked to join an Omni guild out of the blue. Is this something particluar to Clans?