getting fed up of story related info is always on the web or in the log-in screen... who is the story meant for, me or my characters. create something like a church hill or at least a spot where people come to check news and discuss... perhaps even a forum ingame (you have to log on forum with login/password anyways). this would offer an alternative to just the "find team, find missions, kill kill kill, lvlvlvlvlvlvlvlvlvl then perhaps some shopping"

other thing is make story stuff more implemented, not only for a few happy souls present where you "drop some cyborgs to calm the crowds". there is also the recent event in tir, i am not going to tell you what this is, since funcom obviously meant for this to be "hush hush". this is NOT the way to go to implement more story. you have to make story available to people when i happens, not just tell about it in the loginconsole later. i dont even know if the things in the "story section" in login is even ingame events, or what server they occur on. story story story! sorry for complaining on this, and a lot of you would say "create your own story, this is rpg". i do agree to this to some extent, but i do not yet "feel" like i am actually in a different culture, setting and mood when playing, like any other realworld rpg would. you have simply not created enough backing or have not implemented this into game good enough. sounds like downright criticism, but its meant as a tip. people grow tired of waiting for the story, as you already know, and hack'n slash is not rpg.