Thread: Team Grid Phreak gridding more than your team?

Question Team Grid Phreak gridding more than your team?

Last night up in the Avalon borg area, my wife and I plus 4 others were fighting. She and I decide to leave and ask everyone to leave the team. They do, and I cast team grid phreak. The result: everyone who IS and WAS on my team was put into the grid too. All were confused, and one was thankful, since he was about to die. Seems like a classic case of a doubly linked list being unlinked in one direction but not the other...

This is the first time I've seen this. I bet zoning would clear the list. The other guys had joined teams already, so that clearly didn't do it either. Perhaps if my wife and I re-formed our team, it would clear the list as well.

- Zoldax

Dbl linked list.. lol... there we have a real programmer talking.

Yes.. I've encountered this bug as well. Cosmik! Take a look!

My guild members normally played save and relogged just to make sure we don't get gridded out after we left the team

The leader kicking the ones off the team who don't want to be pulled into the grid has worked before. I dont' know if it has changed after the 13.5 patch
    Josef "Dumbasbricks" Gruesbeck
    Sin-Tek Inc. Employee
    a division of Omni-Tek Hyper Corp.
    "I'm just a nobody... So don't mind me much." ~ me

"I pity the weak for when they fall they are forgotten... the strong may fall... but they are forever remembered." ~ me again

Yep, i've been the pleasantly surprised recipient of team heals from a team I recently left(before zoning).