Thread: Metallic Mantis Armor Guide

Metallic Mantis Armor Guide

This is my first attempt at writeing a guide and still in the process of gathering more information. Don't know if its helpful or am I just wasteing my time. Feedback would be appreciated.

Metallic Mantis Armor Guide
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

NICE ONE!!!!!

Armor does not look as cool as CAS.. but nice to know how to make it..

THX! :P
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

nice guide
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

this armor looks better the smaller you are the sleeves looked great on me sold em to an atrox didnt look as good when the fade on the arms was streched out
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

Bah, CAS is a clan. When will they come out with a good looking armor for Omni? Omni-Pol + goldish tinge would rock.
    Charles 'Kithrak' Houston - Equipment
    Administrator, Omni-Admin
    Bringing the politics of Rubi-Ka to life!

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..." -Friedrich Nietzsche-

"By denying support to the possibility of peace, the Council of Truth is guranteeing an outcome of war."-Administrator Houston-

lol this armor doesn't look better than CAS?

IMHO i dont like CAS... Mantis armor is tight!
    Proud Member of Eternal Fury

Bah, CAS is a clan. When will they come out with a good looking armor for Omni? Omni-Pol + goldish tinge would rock.
    pffffft ..
    Division 9 got their guns.
    Obviously Omni make stuff that kills people, while clans make stuff that protects them from being killed by the stuff omni make to kill people that tries to protect themselves with selfmade armour from omni div 9 guns ...*phew* ..all that and i i didnt breath while reading it...
    Main chars :
    Tumtitum - 220 Soldier, Atlantean
    Darkseraphin - 220 NT, Atlantean
    Twinfootwo - 220 Martial Artist, Atlantean
    There is no foot in my name!
    Shaolinna - 218 Agent, Atlantean

First person to be drunk every single level from 1 to 220 ..ever......

Kith looks like a lizard in this stuffs
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm