Thread: Yet another question

Wink Yet another question

quote from patch notes :

A time back we halved the damage output of nanos and weapons in pvp. We realise there is still some more to be done in this area, as PvP fights are still way, way too quick. Thus we have halved the chance of you getting a critical in PvP. This will shift the balance in disfavour of the professions having a high critical chance, basically the Agent and the Martial Artists. Our mission statement is still to push, push and push the PvP balance towards longer lasting fights - that include more tactical skill! Today the only skill needed is getting the highest damage weapon and the highest critical chance... This is not what we want.

/quote end

Now i just want to know, do you feel you have accomplished this
    here. From personal experience i used to play pretty even with enfs now i die from their reflect without them hitting.

I can promise you that in the above case the fight did not last longer... but ohh what do i know maybe some other professions fighting take longer time.

Feel free to post your pvp experiences in 14.6 here.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

i'm pretty sure the only prof that can't easily kill me (if they actually know what they are doing) now is the engi. don't quote me on that though since i dont see many engi's in pvp zones so i never really fought one.