Thread: Old Adventurer, looking for guild

Old Adventurer, looking for guild

Hello. I am a lv177 Adventurer looking for a new guild.

I was previously a member of First Order and I left my old guild on good terms and voluntarily. Why? I felt that I needed a change. I was a member since December of last year. Since then, many friends have come and gone or stayed.

I am really looking for a guild that also has many higher level players that I can team with. lv175-200.

Thank you.
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

just wanted to say welcome to the party
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

Good luck, oh ancient Adv.

/pray
    Pfft, the GMs and ARKs aren't rid of me yet! Back for a third round, in this corner, we have Vamp. Weighing in at a buck-fiddy and lovin' all the bitties.

Donations to the "Why Did Vamp Give All His Gearz Away" fund are now being accepted. Either that, or a friendly hello.

Thumbs up Hey Zzzzzz ;)

My clan Ancarim Iron Legion is currently recruiting. We will be active in the NW and have most of our active playerbase around your lvl.

Please contact Lenaz ingame for an interview if you are interested
    Phelsior
    ::Retired NT::
    Reactivated after 7 years O.o

Damn Z! You left us for LD?

We have more people in your level range than they do.
    Veteran Homer "Detonate" McDuff - My Equipment
    -= First Order =-

First Order is one of the largest and most powerful Omni-Tek Departments located on Rubi-Ka 1. If you are a dedicated Omni-Tek employee looking for superior opportunities within the company, check out http://www.firstorder.net/ and apply for a position today!
    First Order is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on Breed, Level, or Profession.

WHY MMORPG'S SUCK!