Thread: There's more where that came from..

There's more where that came from..

I really feel a need for some gloating after this mornings catch in MMD.. Looks like 14.6 changed a couple of things. Soldiers came out a little bit stronger, and can now move one profession from their "predator" list over to their "prey" list.

http://warlord.nvg.org/hydeo1.png

http://warlord.nvg.org/aeikfrank1.png

You can even see some of my insane gloating in that 2nd picture.

I now take back all the things I have said about GA.

*edit*

To add some insult to injury, I was self buffed except for a hack & quack.

Isn't that an essence running?

No, it's a stamina boost. As you clearly see from the fact that it's got half life left and is in front of the hack & quack with half duration left.

I just hope this will help us getting more duel
    BTW Hack n Quack is VERY powerfull and none of those fixers can use it yet so all they had is GA while you had their buff, thats like me using TMS. Anyway Im kinda happy that Sol have a chance VS fixer but with the new root system I think you guys might have less chances. Not sure, gotta test more but if its true, NT, Sol, Adv and Enf chances VS fixers dropped by alot. Gotta make some more test.

What new root system heh? Incomps still work fine? well seem 2 from what i've seen, also soldiers got omhh......
    Sbje RK2 Soldier
    Sbee RK2 MA

when im rooted and aggro and use omhh i get "cannot break nanoprograms in a fight..

and i need a MCS and i can fight fixers now, as with RC etc i have such a high burst skill that it resets like 5 seconds apart and it can outdmg the dot.... : )
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Can't break root while someone holds aggro now it seems. Did some testing with Hunter and Caol last night. No matter how many incomps or OMHHs I cast I can't break a root.

IMHO I think that is taking it a little too far. It's not really so much of a problem for me, since I can get 40m range easily, but I can see how MAs in partucular are going to be screwed over by this. Once rooted there is practically nothing a MA can do now. Sure, they can shoot a bow or a river, but with their attack rating they are not going to be hitting anything at all.

Actually I got an evac off

Edit: I was less than self buffed since my 30 minutes wore off about a minute into the fight
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person