Thread: Enf vs NT How to?

Enf vs NT How to?

I'm 149 enf and everytime I duel NT's even though it's usually 15+ lvls above me they seem to own me in all aspects. How exactly does an enforcer deal with NT in pvp?

I keep chaincasting rage to break the constant roots, crown of frosts and all that when I get anywhere close to them I might get lucky and hit for minimal dmg or brawl, meanwhile I'm zapped to reclaim by 1000+ nanos hits every few seconds... How do I counter this-my nano resist is at a reasonable lvl.

Probably say at 850+ nano resist on full defense would you notice a big difference. Probably work from there get upwards of 1500 nano resist on half defense.

Enforcer + max NR + rage = dead NT

I just figured out what the problem is. Enf+Support beam=suck at pvp. I've been doing minimal dmg all day vs any proffesion-not 1 single crit and my attacks are slower than forrest gump.
    Any proffesion that can root me, will rule me. I have 2 specials with slow recharge-I'm gimped. I'm good at pvm now untill I can find a viable weapon (black staffs) because aimshot and range attacks simply destroy me, I'm casting slow, I'm hitting slow, it's a joke for me to pvp atm.

Chain cast your absorb, that will help. Also get that special tank that drop in Foremans dungeon you get 2k more absorb I think. When NT cast NS go full def and dont waste your special on him, Its useless. NR is also very helpfull I think, he wont be able to root you. Never forget that NT's are very soft (low HP, low evades) so when you smack that Beam on their head, it hurt.

Enfs can have problems in pvp around your lvl, but later on when you can max your Nano resist and meele init (so u can fitht in full deff) you will be a monster in pvp..
    no one will be able to root you and you can do alot of damage whit Furry of blows

so try lvling a bitt and fix NR
    w00p w00p!!

sounds like your beam is too low QL to me, just a thought, i havent heard of QL200 weaps hitting for min. dmg unless a trader has a little fun with ya before the fight
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Originally posted by Ognom
    I just figured out what the problem is. Enf+Support beam=suck at pvp.
    Been told millions of times that beam pwns in pvp. Kinkstaah has said numerous times that it will outdamage a EoT.

But I dunno, aint an enforcer.

EoT will outdamage beam, we got our 1he buffs, plus the agg/def bar is borked atm, and flurry sux so there's no way to really speed up the swing more than rage, but beam is still best 2hb and better than reg QB

Hate to be the one that bashes all might kink.....but he isnt atrox and he doesnt use one.

I'm a lowly lvl 164 with 1hb and i do VERY well against Nanotechs

first things first challenger charge nano mongo rage and flurry attack until they do nullity if they root you break the root with rifle inexperience until they fix rage

stay on them so they cant run away and charge nullity again....btw its really funny to interrupt nullity MK II they get REALLY pissed off

dont forget layers

oh and btw my nano resist is 87 and i still kill them

Weapon type has nothing to do with it.

I'm sorry, but as it stands now, a NT doesn't stand a lot of a chance against a enf, if the enf hasn't neglected their NR. I'm not trying to be cocky, I'm just stating how it is. Lots of NR = hell for NTs. But then again, we're talking about 1 vs. 1 duels here, which plainly suck.

If you're a NT, maybe try Electrifying Containment or Crown. -100 Nanoskills is a lot. Especially when it makes them use a different rage. You can figure out the rest on your own
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Windbane, didn't I defeat you in the arena the other day? :P

Yes but only after i defeated you :P