Thread: Omni-Trade...

Omni-Trade...

Anyone else taking a while to zone to trade? Before this patch I could zone to trade easy, a few seconds. But now it takes a un-usual long time....

Just wanna know if this is a problem for others, and if it will be fixed soon, if it is a problem.

Yes. I zone almost instantly everywhere in the game now except Trade. Start zone. Hear Trade music. Then just black screen for a good 20 seconds before actually entering Trade.

I have this as well. I am also having the 60 seconds to be able to move (as I now get on logging in) randomly when I zone into Trade.

you should have tried Tir yesterday.

Warp to Tir..... 10 minutes.. still loading... kill program.. 20 minutes with loading screen... IN..
    move to backyard... stand 20 minutes knocking on door... loading area.. wait 5-10 minutes... IN!

And me zoned 3mins to PW and after zoning i waited 20secs to be able to move. and then i run North maybe 2mins was far away now from zoneplace and then it said :zoning to Pw entering area and i was standing again at zoneplace. i was teleportet back hehe. nice .

bump.
    It takes damn long time to zone to Trade and move there, now.