Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Jecc pathetic? Or is Jecc pathetic?

Is Jecc pathetic? Or is Jecc pathetic?

1on1 Fight.. We fight .. its all good.. im kickin his ass.. i drained him etc.. next thig i see is a CH from a doc.. I die..
    messages after my death.

Jecc: owns YOU! <-----

i mean.. totally.. someone give this kid a clue...

is he pathetic or is he plain Ignorant dammit.. that boi doesnt get it.. i guess he likes to pull peoples shoes and piss them off..

- Godly
    If it moves I'd propably hit it

Dont think trash talking after you killing someone is a big deal, Look at Silverammi/Jacksr, I ran down to Tara room with about 20 omni's on me and he gets kill and brags....

Dead omni is dead omni.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

I just i think i own u Hammerboy.

oh yea, where does this 1on1 come from? i never spoke to u about duelling. i was standing in arena, playing around with Windbane.

another thing. I am truely happy i made u cry so much that u had to write a topic about me in the pvp forum. I sincerely thank you
    Last edited by Jekyll; Nov 9th, 2002 at 06:27:48.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Ahhhaahahahahaa... so he ganked you, lost, then whine on the forum how you got outside heals? classic!
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Hammerman = suxxor.

And your agent = suxxor as well.

outside heals really not fun sometimes :P but gotta learn fight zone with no outside heals

When someone get an outside heal that mean he's losing and that mean you owned him. No biggie man, everytime I fight its like that, Im used to it. Go kill that doc instead. I just hope FC do something about this. Atleast your an agent, you can kill docs pretty well, Im a fixer so they dont kill me but I cant really kill them.
    Ever saw a fixer saying:" Stop it or I kill you!" lol I wish I could say that when ppl tease me at the arena or keep testing my GA.. heh

Divine, u should remember that this was no duel at all. I was fooling around in the arena with a guildie when i was attacked.
    Normally when i duel, i'm selfbuffed, i ask my opponent to be too and i never run. That's prolly why i'm still just Freshman
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

No, jecc isnt pathetic. He's actually a cool guy. I suppose if i held grudges the way you did posting when you lost to someone, i wouldve made a flame post on you for all those times you were team ganking at tir when i was lower level :>

But then i'd be banned for spamming....
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

But then i'd be banned for spamming....

BWAHAHAHAHA

now THAT is a DIS...

*almost pee'd my pants laughing at that one*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

hahaha you ganked you lost. Jecc=the man
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

PWNED!!! haha

And outside heals and buffs should NOT be allowed in pvp arenas. This is the only thing that I think was really bad. Don't be so sensitive
    Last edited by Bonk; Nov 10th, 2002 at 20:21:59.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Jecc is a good man! I've duled him around 10 times, its lotsa fun, even if I lose, cause its always a good, self-buffed, close fight.

Sry ganker, u lose. Jecc won. He (Jecc) is da man!
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Originally posted by Yazule

BWAHAHAHAHA

now THAT is a DIS...

*almost pee'd my pants laughing at that one*
    i'd say more of a kamikaze attack
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Oh cool, I never made the connection between Hammerman and Godly (probably because I had never seen Godly in-game until this week).

I'm really truly impressed that you say you can drain me in Trader form then crit me to death. Like, ok seriously, smack talking is nice and all, but don't pull out the Trader trump card No props

And again no props for attacking someone without warning, losing, then complaining about it on a public forum. Shame on you.

Godly and hammerman are brothers.. there not the same person.

Hammerman, your pathetic for trying to make him look bad on the forums. grow up, its a game.

Shut up all of you. The only true master is me.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

He said attack me, i did not attack him with out warning... so dont freakin BS me that I ganked, he said attack me gimp.. comon.. i steped outdrained him.. hes so dead and than a CH.. eat me.. thats some Ownage eh?

Lol.. I duno what you want from hammerman.. cuz if This was hammerman I'd End this reply with - hammerman... Hammie is my brother.

-Godly
    If it moves I'd propably hit it

Wo "Caol" Ha Shut up all of you. The only true master is me.

Indeed lol ^^

lil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast