Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Remove "DELETE CHARACTER" Option please..

Eeeer....someone uses a mouse to login? I just hit enter personally....

I'm running a 1280x1024 resolution and have no problems seeing the delete button. The confirmation box pops up in the missle of your screen so you have to physically move your mouse to confirm. What mroe do you need? a Sign on your Cd player that says "Not a cupholder" a sticker on your monitor that says "This will not shut off your computer" Or should they just change the text on the confirmation to "Hey you! yah you! Yer either a frickin retard about to hit confirm to delete his main charecter or you actually want to hit this button!"

If you actally are dumb enough to randomly hit confirmation buttons I really pity the guy who fixes your PC every week. And I'm sure it's a weekly thing. Hell I get enough crap on my computer bloicking everything in sight. I'de really hate to see what happens to the "Oh i'll click yes! What could happen!" type people
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Question i am baffled this is still going

people the suggestion was to move the button.

we are not talking new colors, a new layout with other mouse overs or things like that.

again the suggestion was to move the button into the left side of the launcher.

this is not exactly a time sink of a change.

this is not exactly hurting anybody.

what was your point again screaming against this?
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

You'd be surprised what the simple changes break.

Once I added an option to a startup menu, and the program started crashing in the printfile routine. Remove the option, back to normal. Took me a while to figure out what was going on.

And FC doesn't exactly seem to be doing too much better than me... try to fix inits, but break em even worse at the same time, anyone?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

So what if you delete it? You can get it back even if it wasn't just a "****, I clicked too faaast!" accident.

Ask Kinkstaah
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

moving the button is extrememely easy to do and doesn't affect code execution paths ( unless the UI was designed extremely f'd up ). since the cost and time to move it is minimal and it adds a possibly high value to some customers, there shouldn't be an issue on this.

those that think only idiots would benefit from this only need to look in the mirror for a potential future beneficiary of the change ( we're all idiots at one time or another ). we whine that FC is not customer focused enough, and when a chance comes along for FC to provide a service for customers we see flames? pffft

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123