Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Uniques - Problems and Spoilers - Observations of guild "Storm"

The people in the dungeons

Unlike the 'people in your neighborhood', are 9 times out of 10 total first letter holes. I have yet to enjoy the Steps of Madness a single time out of going in their about a dozen times.

Every single solitary time I go in there, either alone or with a group, there is some gang of level 100+ players who clean the place up from beginning to end and set up shop at the end. It's absolutely disgusting.

I really thought there was supposed to be some way to stop this from happening. We keep leaving and reentering the dungeon but it's the same instance of the dungeon. Even when that same group selfishly brings every single thing in the dungeon to the first room on their way out, there's no way to get back in to a 'normal' version of the dungeon other than to have somebody 'suicide' their way in to try to string the MOB's back out.

Something like the Steps of Madness is what most everyone thought personal missions were going to be like. Like the above poster, I'd like to go to a special terminal and get a key to 'my/our' own Steps of Madness in an effort to get away from the camper jerks. If we want to 'share' our dungeon we just duplicate the mission key. If you want to try your hand at the 'community dungeon' then just the right-click like you do now. Just beware the asses inside.

Which mob drops the Baby Blue Bronto Boots?

If these uniques are "fixed" then those items already obtained should all disappear. Either make ALL players go the "fixed" route or leave it like it is. Sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander.

If it was "too easy" then the people who got it that way and who advocate making it harder should be the first in line to volunteer their loot to go *poof*

My opinion only.
    "Life is too short to drink bad ale."

Originally posted by Gyson
    I have to go with Stark here.. it really sounds like you’re saying “Now that my guild and I have milked these mobs to the point where we have everything there is to be had, it’s annoying to see other people using similar tactics to get these rare items that we acquired. Please make it more difficult for them so that these items my guild and I found don’t become so commonplace. We would like to be the only ones who spent months taking advantage of a flawed system that I will now finally bring to Funcom's attention.” .

Maybe that’s not what you meant, but that’s how it’s coming across.
    Well, wouldn't that actually make a unique item..ehm, unique?

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

Im sorry to say nikki but strom is know to use bugs till they are done then turn them im. just look at how fast some of your guys leveled to 200, then they turned the exp bug so no one else could do it. storm is just trying to widen the gap between the normal players and the eleet. Otherwise you would turn bug as soon as u get them, its all a act of greed let us camp em hoard items then release when we fell we had nuff. I can count 3 to 4 posts u have sold shades for 75 plus mill, not to mention other items. i know im not perfect and i have mostly everything i need right now( most peps think im a *******) but wrong is wrong so dont try to piant the picture u or storm are patron saints...

And dont try to justify what u do admit it and roll with it , nomatter what u say people will always whine. im not trying to whine myself just trying to point out your real motives which i could care less about

dilinger

Screw off.

If you even read any of my posts you would know I want the WHOLE game EASIER. I have stopped leveling myself so how can I be trying to widen the gap between me and others?

Heck I should have reached 200 along while ago but I dont care too much about getting there right this second. It will happen sooner or later.

As far as auctions I have had 2 and not 3-4 as you stated. I did not exploit one pair of Shades off of Nugget. Sure I was there when Omnis where doing it but hey all they had to do was ninja better than me. HEHEHE and thats was about 1month after I made this post :OP Before then I hade only one pair of shades. So call me what you want but no one has proven anything about me yet. Prolly because I dont lie or try to put myself in a better light so its hard to make me look bad when I openly admit to everything I do and dont do.

Just ask me Ill tell you :O)

BTW its people like you that I stopped posting locations and information. Cant take the info and be happy with it. Have to acuse me of trying to turn a profit someway. O well maybe Ill be nice again one day and jot down all the info I have in my notebook for your cheats look over. HEHEHE cant even play the game the way it was intended can you :OP Have to look at my notes to get ahead of others :OP

People who think we kept secrets about how we leveld are horribly missinformed. The FIRST day we figured out how some people got crazy xp from running missions we started petitioning about this to be stopped. It took funcom 4 months or so to finially remove that abomination from the game.

we dont want a game with bugs just for us. We want a good game for all players. That makes it alot more fun for everyone, including us. If you think we enjoy playing a broken game your misstaken.

Wolfe

Nothing you can say :O)

People never realize when others try to help.

bump.. good general knowledge

If every mob was given random spawn time (like TK, 2-4 hours) I would stop camping any mobs period. The waiting is just mind numbing.

Half

Originally posted by Halfdeck
    If every mob was given random spawn time (like TK, 2-4 hours) I would stop camping any mobs period. The waiting is just mind numbing.

Half
    that is exactly what I think to halfdeck... with random spawn time many people won't camp. the only ones who may camp are the people who actually need the items... right now, many people go to the spawn points because if you know the timing it is an easy way to make money

Dillenger , Read my sig , follow the link ... then go outside , take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh air and Sun .

I know alot of people in Storm , I dont care how they leveld nor do i ever care about that sort of thing . I have been their for alot of these people and have seen them all hit 200 , but wait that cant be true because then that means they didnt exploit all the way to 200 ! who cares ? obviously you do else you would not be posting in here .

Thank you for sharing your information Nikki and Wolfe and Storm

btW , i would like to see someone yell that Storm owns all the best uniques . Just isnt true anymore .

Erin that was posted 6 months ago
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

holy poop.. this thing is still here?
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

This thing should have died a long time ago, funny to see its still around.

Btw, Storm still pwnz more than people think. We have a tendency to be nice about things tho 8-)

(And sometimes alot of people just got to get themselfs some rest!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123