Thread: More love for me :/

More love for me :/

I am lvl150+ Nt with NS but i am gimped totally .

i tested today again . Went to lvl184 mission and mezzed 50 mobs 3 countered 2 times and 1 countered 3 times . thats all
    then went to QL121 mission (almost ALL mobs grey /some rare are green) and from 50 mobs 20+ countered 5times and more
    5 countered 8+ .

why are grey mobs hard to mezz????? i dont understand ....

is it so hard to fix or should that be as it is ?????

AND my NULLITY SPHERE is casted everytime and i get hits .....
    For example: /me has full HP
    /me casting NS
    /me gets after casting 1 hit then another then another
    /me CANT NUKE CAUSE THE NULLILITY SPHERE HAS 6secs RECHARGE so i have to wait 6 secs and cant move and cant attack :/
    /me NS has finished
    /me has only 70%HP
    Last edited by Myself; Nov 8th, 2002 at 23:38:01.

see here :

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=67308

just out of interest, why do you want to calm greys ? and why are you gimped if you can successfully calm oranges ? getting hit after casting nullity sux, but client/server sync issues affect all professions. nts have issues, but they are mainly related to pvp. in pvm, what your post seems related to, nts are far from gimps.

Her point was that her calm is not working in any sensible manner. It makes no sense that she can calm oranges without difficulty, but fails regularly to calm greys. When this sort of odditiy arises it makes you seriously wonder what the mechanics are behind the effectiveness. They are obviously not working against nano resist, because the greys have less nano resist than oranges. So what exactly is going on? And is it working correctly? These are quite sensible, and necessary questions.