Thread: make tara 0%

make tara 0%

Then omni and clanners can kill each other for loot hehe.

Yes, please.
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

yea... and when u do shrooms next time... dont listen to what the eleves tell u to post

(...its 5am :P maybe it didnt make sense)
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

Whenever I do shrumes I always listen to the elves...
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I don't know about 0%, but maybe make the whole dungeon 25% then people will stop going afk in there
    Layartic - I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground!!
    Sunebam - What you want me to heal too!!??
    Shatterstarr - Just kinda relaxing to let your pets work!

And a few other toons of no notable mention yet

Originally posted by Layartic
    I don't know about 0%, but maybe make the whole dungeon 25% then people will stop going afk in there
    good idea, but would give the side (clan or omni) who enters the dungeon first a too big upper hand.
    Whenever a char zone's in he'd be alphaed before having time to start running.
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

With all the lvl 250 clan knights no omni would be able to survive there if the gas wasnt 100%.
    0% ok but remove the guards.

Re: make tara 0%

Originally posted by superrock
    Then omni and clanners can kill each other for loot hehe.
    Now this is one of the better ideas I have read here in a while. I am glad there are still some creative minds in here.

I would also like to add to your suggestion with a few things, Tarasque should be able to move around more. And he should be able to spawn each 30 minutes.

I also think that T should drop rollerrat tails, and nothing more, but I bet some of you may disagree on that... Because we all know we go to T for loot, not for the fun.. Because... we all know that it is not fun camping the box for hours only to see someone else get the loot.

Making it 0% won't solve anything, what it will do in the long run is make the loot absolutly impossible to get.
    IE.
    There is no one guild out there that can muster a forcer large enough at a given time to hold off not only guilds of oppisite sides but guilds of the same sides, no one would get the lewt, or it would take 10 hours till everyone leaves and the most determined would get it.=p What would happen is alliance would begin forming and all we would have is the exact same thing now, the difference bieng it would force accidentle deaths of same side chars. IE miss-Fires, area nukes hitting your own side etc, just cuassing stupid problems=p
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Making it 0% won't solve anything, what it will do in the long run is make the loot absolutly impossible to get.
    IE.
    There is no one guild out there that can muster a forcer large enough at a given time to hold off not only guilds of oppisite sides but guilds of the same sides, no one would get the lewt, or it would take 24 hours till everyone slowly leaves and the most determined would get it.=p What would happen is alliance would begin forming and all we would have is the exact same thing now, the difference bieng it would force accidentle deaths of same side chars. IE miss-Fires, area nukes hitting your own side etc, this would just be cuassing stupid problems=p
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

The 25% zone is the only thing in the game that really makes it feel like we're involved in something bigger than just our guild. I don't want to lose that.

You may not care for the other guilds on your side, but you are on the same side and that fact is supposed to be more important than other rivalries.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Papa Kill
    With all the lvl 250 clan knights no omni would be able to survive there if the gas wasnt 100%.
    0% ok but remove the guards.
    eum its a clan castle, ofc there should be knights, to bad yer omni then... but its the same for clans getting DT, omni soldiers around, and many other places...so. Avalon is Clan territory, Be prepared to Defend your self...Omni Scum! hehe
    220/26 and an army of alts
    so much to do, so little time to do it

You do realise than in 0% my AoE nukes will kill both the enemy and you. I'm pretty sure you don't want to have to worry about your own NTs area nukes on top of the enemy NTs.