Thread: The new Bow?

Question The new Bow?

A short question here, 14.6 patch spoke about a new bow, for MA`s...and Agents. What is it?
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

The more proper question should be: Does it drop?

Or even more important, "How long before they nerf it?"

- Heiwa
    Permanently retired, thanks for 6 years of AO fun

With the rate people are getting Queen Blades and Manexes I dont think they will nerf it.... but still, is it in game? It is specifically posted in the patch notes, so it would be a boboo if it isnt in.

And, since it comes in a large QL range, I assume it cant be badass mob drop, it would be QL200 only then.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

It's really hard to tell... I mean EoT exists in all QL range as well, but only the ql 200 drops... (Although this new bow isn't Unique, but it's Nodrop... )

Oooooooooooooh come on.....please tell me....=)=) I am dying of curiosity.....
    I'm a runaway train on a broken track,
    I'm a ticker on a bomb that you can't turn back this time,
    that's right, I got away with it all and I'm still alive

Yes, but the QB has one entry for Ql1-199 and another for QL200, same as Torture tool. The MA bow has more entries, QL1-119, QL 120-199, QL200. That leads me to believe that it isnt a badass boss drop.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

On patch day I went blitzing ql 140 team missions in hopes of finding one of the new enfo nanos. Killed the boss and he dropped a bow called Model F Spring Inc Tube-Bow. I never heard of it and guild hadn't either. Its only special is aimed shot. This a new bow?
    Bandersnatch - Opifex Enforcer

Yah Bander. The "model blabla" has been in the database forever but has never dropped until 14.6. I sure hope that FC don't mean that the Model Blabla is the new one, I've been spending every waking hour since patch searching for the howling bow and I know for sure I aint alone. The model blabla bow is inferior to the pow bow in most aspects.

Actually the model ... was in 14.5.