Thread: Niwbi Dongeon

Niwbi Dongeon

wheres that new dongeon and is lvl 24 the max lvl limit?

The new dungeon, Condemned Subway has entrances in Rome(not sure which district) for Omni, Borleias for Neutral, and Athens for Clan. Just find the subway in these cities. And yes, I do believe that nobody over level 24 can enter the dungeon.

the Omni one is outside of Rome Blue in Galway and no one over lvl 25 can enter
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

Originally posted by 'No Evades' Diff
    the Omni one is outside of Rome Blue in Galway and no one over lvl 25 can enter
    That's just plain wrong Diff. No-one over 24 can enter.
    No reason to post a reply with an incorrect fact, when the correct one has been given above, is there?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha

No reason to post a reply with an incorrect fact, when the correct one has been given above, is there?
    You don't say it so rude Caol, all you had to do was correct me, and my lvl 25 Fixer can enter the Dungeon, so I go by what I know.
    Last edited by No Evades Diff; Nov 12th, 2002 at 00:16:43.
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Getting Started on Test!

*searches for a "Translate" button* - Darn, can't find it! Sorry!

It was not my intention to be rude. It was ment to be a semi-sarcastic / semi-*****y tone, but I forgot to add the lil' tounge-smily at the end.

Oh, here it is.

See?

Can I get one back?
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

With a face like that, I don't expect Caol to be overly diplomatic.

See, I remembered the smilie
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Its his small Atrox brain, makes it easy to forget things like

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Lol
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Getting Started on Test!

So, what is an 'incorrect fact' anyway?????

Originally posted by Kwerk
    So, what is an 'incorrect fact' anyway?????
    It's the definition of a FunCom Official Response / Comment.
    Pfft!

Thumbs down

Sad to see the place is well camped by twinks already, with the intention to make a tidy profit on exchange forum. Griefing by high levels is impossible but having all the bosses camped by lvl20-24 twinks isnt much fun either.

Inevitable I guess.. but perhaps a random boss spawn and unique tag on more of the loot would help

Funny to see a guild already dedicated to this and with their tents pitched firmly inthe subway...

http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/4313090

The boss spawn is random (within a certain time frame) and the dungeon gets instanced when crowded.

Why the hell are people calling Newbies / N00bs Niwbi? Sorry, but, that just doesn't make sense. I can understand "pwn" or "phear" or "n00b" but "niwbi" is really pushing it.
    ~Chris

Originally posted by Cranium
    The boss spawn is random (within a certain time frame) and the dungeon gets instanced when crowded.
    Interesting...

Any chance of instancing it so that there's a version for 26-50's, 51-100's and so on? I love the design of the place, itd be really nice to see it gradually grow into something all levels could enjoy. A lot of work to implement, I know.

Cheers,

~R~

lol

lol well..

First off - about the new dungeon =)

The level req is a GOOD THING! I fully agree on that.

I have a twink inside there now, I wont argue with this. Does that mean I am going to be all grabbing stuff for "phat kash" ? rofl - I doubt it =) the NCU rings sells for crap, the morph NCU's are deck-1 only, and dont get me started on stuff like the eleet doll =) I dont really think anyone will ever make a fortune out of that place =) A lot better to just go nuke clawcamp or blitz missions for QL239 nanos..

I am inside there now with a twink - here are some facts:

1. I buff the people inside (believe me, its gratifying that people say "thank you"). I stood talking to an ENF from a guild called "Netherlands" (I believe) that were inside as well for a good 45 minutes talking about various stuff. I gave him carbonum armor and a weapon and more cash than he needed, I dont really call that griefing.. oh, and I've also saved a BUNCH of people from dying inside there. Griefing? I dunno..sounds like helping out to me.

2. I have the stuff I need from inside, once in a while I go and I kill one or two droids to get one more NCU or so - but I never do this when anyone else is hitting them - neither does anyone else with a twink I know inside. That doesnt mean that there are no griefers, I'm sure there are, like there always is, but you cant say "ooh - a twink - he's griefing" just because its a TWINK.

3. Its fun to EXPLORE! =) I dont want to miss out on a single thing, and of course, its a lot easier to explore with a twink inside there than a level 10 guy that gets beaten up.

4. Once you hit level 25 you cant get back in, you have to stay there if you want to continue exploring - and here's another fun fact - once you hit something like level 34, you cant even get XP in there anymore (and level 30+ would be slowslowslow and risky)

Also, there are three of these dungeons around - the neutral, the omni, the clan one, with a number of GS's inside them, and I dare say that the people in there camping "hard" for the ring, already has it, and are frightfully disappointed that it doesnt give more than 20 NCU's at its best =)

Reaching level 25 inside that dungeon is.. wow - its almost hard to avoid, you know? I'm actually pretty sure that the reason the dungeon is there is to give lowlevels a quick "boost" in levels, and an insight in teamplay, how to kill, their first static dungeon, bosses, and even the tools like nanonanny and stuff has advertisements in there =) So in my mind, its a place for lowlevels to level. and if you are level 12-13, then you have as much right as I do to kill that level 4 bot because you'll get 1XP the same as me at level 24 =)

As for bosscamping - heck..I've killed that Euminedes guy a few times, but I also helped out tanking it without hitting on him.

I'm sorry if I sound bitter - but I didnt go there to have fun and help people out just to get it thrown back into my face, thank you very much =)

Have a great time out there instead, and if you *DO* see someone griefing you, report him =) it is not allowed you know =) Get a screenshot of someone killstealing, and bobs yer uncle =)
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

Originally posted by Eza
    Sad to see the place is well camped by twinks already, with the intention to make a tidy profit on exchange forum....

Funny to see a guild already dedicated to this and with their tents pitched firmly in the subway...
    ROFLMAO, yup those guys have a lot of fun in there I bet

I just want to add an observation here. Eza (No results were found for "Eza" on RK1), you have 300++ posts on the forum. I assume you have a few characters and some of them are high levels, and you have probably played AO for a long time.

My point is, people who complain are often the greedy bastards who only think of themselves. You should ask some friends to help you next time, and share the fun!

It takes one, to know another... can you imagine Eza, that some people never sell stuff on the forums? Just because you do, doesn't mean that other people do it.

Have you ever seen an unexperienced player (aka n00b) walk up to someone and say: Hey I was here first! Hey this is my loot!
    Nonono... these are the arguments of someone bored to the bones.

Funcom has made the coolest place ever for lowbies, great design! The level-restriction is awesome. Yes, finally you do not have to build a lvl150++ character to be able to get your hands on some of the new stuff.

This is also true for the CAS armor. Anyone can find the parts for it. It's not in the loot from some unique mob in a 25% zone. It is to be found anywhere on the planet!

The only thing I'd camp for is the Eleet doll.

Being a leet lover and all...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.