Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pvp is dead, so am i

Nooooo!
    Sad to see you go.

It sucks MA's got nerfed. Seemed like a pretty well balanced class to me...
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Allibobba,

I always thought and still think that you, cel, johiyat, capspawn and twin are the coolest MAs on RK-1. I respect your decision to leave, and i have seen how much MAs are gimped now. However, some MAs are going to just wait a bit longer - FC is stupid, i know, but i honestly doubt they are not going to redirect their choice made in the last patch. Look at the startup screen for example, the description for an MA is a matching one for a critical hit prof. And before, when MAs were gimped, a voice loud enough got you guys your changes - same with fixers. I'm sure FC realizes that people didn't play their profession to level 200 for nothing...something will be done, i just know it will. It really sucks for me too because MA's were among some of the finest duels i had ever since i started pvping way back.

You'll be missed, bud.

/salute
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by AkodoReign

Um engi's have been more nerfed than sol's and we didn't even get new nanos/guns so nah
    im talking about since day 1 not just 1 patch
    tms nerfed burst nerfed crit nerf ,sunbusrt and fas taken out of game ,and on and on

Originally posted by Razers
    lol besh no class has been nerfed over the past year than sols

sorry to see you leave mate we have had some great fun togeter in the past like chaseing nothingman from mmd to mort lol then he sat don to heal in mort when it was 25% and we killed him there
    try to stick with it bro like arg said give it some time i cant remmebr how many times ive wanted to quit after getting nerfed ,but im still here,if you do decide to quit take care mate and have a good life
    LoL Razers are you ever gonna let that go? I was level 160 at the time, and It was late.. it was basicalyl me Vs 5-6 clanners... they would taunt me, all teamed of course, and then because i wasnt a wuss, id TMS run in there alpha one and head for mort. i made it every time.. but one time i had a grand total of 100 HP's left and sat to heal because i had a dot.

you killed me and you bring it up over and over like it was the defining moment in pvp for you.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman

LoL Razers are you ever gonna let that go? I was level 160 at the time, and It was late.. it was basicalyl me Vs 5-6 clanners... they would taunt me, all teamed of course, and then because i wasnt a wuss, id TMS run in there alpha one and head for mort. i made it every time.. but one time i had a grand total of 100 HP's left and sat to heal because i had a dot.

you killed me and you bring it up over and over like it was the defining moment in pvp for you.
    no mate but it was on of the funnyest

razers engies have had more nerfs since 14.2 then soldiers have since the begining.

Being a engie is sickening and makes soldiers look like their uber.

And um Freedom arms were not a soldier nerf lol.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

Originally posted by Nothinman

if memory serves me right, i actually got the credit in mort.

funniest thing i ever saw ROFL, you never even knew we were there until it was too late.

Originally posted by celestiness

OK mr. NEO

id say 90% of the neos are soldiers..why do they say they suck at pvp so bad?

PvP titles got NOTHING at all to do with how powerful a profession is in PvP. That should be common knowledge by now...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

i would rather see things fixed than quit. everyone, let FC know what you think. make posts, bump others. get on their case and don't let it go.

Splendid!

Every time ANY profession gets ANY diminished power in PvP, there's BOUND to be some poor sod or another who climbs the barricade and shouts "PvP is dead!"

When they nerfed the agents, a lot of agents cried like babies.
    When they nerfed the soldiers, a lot of them did the same.
    (the list goes on, until it hits rock bottom - docs and NTs)

They never needed to nerf NTs or docs. We really suck at PvP anyhew. NTs get better at high level. But the docs... You can't win a battle if you never kill off the enemy.

Aaaw look at poor sod D-Cypher climbing the barricade for the NTs

duh ... you accuse someone else and in the end you do the same ...

whatever

and Nts dont suck in pvp when you look at level 200 characters of professions ...

Doc>Trader>Fixer>Enf>Soldier>NT>Agent>MA>Adv>Mp>Cr at>Engie it is now Imo Opposed to the =>

Doc>Trader>MA>Fixer>Enf>Soldier>NT>Agent>Adv>Mp>Cr at>Engie that has been until now...

Talking bout fair selfbuffed 1on1 duels tho

Humm I think this MA nerf was cause some GM like beamed down to rk and saw some MA tottally critting alot and was like...crap! they can't do dis and then he went back to his secret GM lair and did his evil nerfings . FC = teh evil!

Usually I am totally owned by MAs..pre patch but now almost 100% of my roots land on them and well..they gots hit hard and i think they needs sumthing back that they had but don't have now >_<.

don't quit yet alli, MAs will be restored to their formor glory in due time..i hope o_o.

But if yeh do leave, /wave to the kewlest clannah on rk.

Arg.. god damn it im so mad im a MA and i want to run up to my opponent and press Q, 1, 2, 3, 4 and see my opponent dead. Then i send him a tell saying I r0XX0r, U suXX0r.

If he roots me i pull up my bow and unleash 4 straight crits with the same result as above, if i feel like i run throwing knife incompetence to break it and use strategy 1.

I cant do this anymore i quit!

/sarcasm off

Unhappy

bye alli

i am agree with Angesombre ... U are a REAL warrior !

/blowkiss
    Rookie Emeo 212 Neutral adv
    unit member of The league

My duty is to protect life and return the world to balance ...

:I beat soldiers , soldiers beat me
    :I beat cratz , cratz beat me
    :I beat NTs , NTs beat me (Sometimes 8-) )
    :I beat enf , enf beat me
    :I beat engineers , erm..I beat engineers
    :I beat MA , MA beat me
    :I beat traders (self buffed) , Traders beat me
    :I beats Docs (self buffed) , Docs beat me
    :I beat fixers , fixers beat me

Dont give up on a prof cuz the same tactics dont work everytime
    <<Fatcrusher lvl 180enf>>

I beat MP's, MP's beat me

rest just beat me

i have won 5, count them...5 ! 1 vs 1 duels since 14.6. 3 of them were me beating the same 200 crat, one a 200 nt and ...doh, make that 4. i won 4 one on one duels.

couple others i killed but only because they were over 50 levels lower than me, and still i almost died each time.

people that have killed me since 14.6 include a 126 (yes, i said 126) trader, an agent and enforcer made such short work of me i had to log just to cool down. traders, the only prof i didn't have any trouble taking out now own me just as much as everyone else.

mp's make mince meat of me too. only prof i haven't fought is engi cause i never see engi in pvp zone. they most likely would be even with me, although i did get spanked by an engi before 14.6.

how can i possibly have any fun at all when all i have left to do is pvp and the booster pack is all about pvp ?

oh well, i just went out and got jedi outcast. at least in a one player game i cant get nerfed.

<~~~~ex pvp MA...least i retired with Novice..

but seriously..its is NOT fun to pvp as an MA anymore. since 14.6 i have died 12 times.and not won 1 fight..

MA was never the top of the pvp food chain...i would see we were at the upper middle..lower top. I couldnt kill fixers, i couldnt kill docs, i couldnt kill traders (who can)..i was even with soldiers/enforcers and a good NT (gunnandahalf) could take me down w/out me doing 1 point of dmg to him...

if an agent was in fp soldier form..i was toast..if in fp trader form..i was maybe 40/60 to kill him.

in mass pvp i was super susceptable to roots, snares and debuffs and alphas (like everyone).

but it was fun..i won more then i lost..but i did lose..if not..after over a year of pvp..why am i still novice?

i worked hard on that novice...1 on 1 vs omni...mas pvp vs omni....zoning..standing ground...killing..dying..running...chasing..i did it all. and i stayed near the top...

its a long long fall from having fun and being decent at pvp to go to near the bottom at pvp.

i put up with min dmg bug for 6 months...put up with inta kills for 4 months...put up with poor dmg cept crits...still do...put up with no bow buffs..still do, put up with no decent way to deal with roots..still do and now its worse...

but i worked around all that..but there is no work-a-round on these pvp nerfs to the MA proffession. If i had any IPR points left..i would maybe go all manex and brawl/dimach only or something along those lines..or go SG..just to maybe have fun again..

but when an enf, trader, agent, nt, doc, mp, soldier who is 20-40 lvls below me.can kill me now...its time to retire and play something else that is fun.

Unhappy

i tested my mas pvp damage recently, i fought a lvl 148 agents (me being lvl 161) 3 times, i died 3 times, once i didnt get a hit in,... yea mas are pwning left and right.. dont know what game your watching sure as hell aint ao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12