Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pvp is dead, so am i

pvp is dead, so am i

yeah, at lvl 197 there isn't very much to do except pvp. thanks a bunch for gimping me funcom. it's really very depressing to even think about how badly ma's suck now. we do not have the option of switching to better weapons like the manex for higher min. damage. we do not have good weapons like the enforcers new blades that hit for 1k + non crit damage.

nope, we ma's are stuck using our fists and hitting for 100. good luck killing anyone that way. for those of you that actually believe bows are an option i tell you this. at lvl 197 i am not even close to self equiping a ql 200 bow. highest shyuler i can put on is ql 188 and believe me, they are total crap.

oh well, it was fun playing with you all, and killing some of you too i'll keep account open for a week or so and hope that they decide to do something about this mess. i seriously doubt they will though. after that i'll be handing my stuff out to my guild and be on my merry way. i'll save my real goodbyes until then.

thought about this for a bit, changed my mind.

my account is open til november 27th.

a special thanks to those that made this gaming experience worthwhile :

my guildies are first and foremost on this list, Liltor, Lilqtee, Mudface, Starlance, Knucksie, Ziip, Kiad(Grayhair)...all of you made this a real blast for me, thanks for being such great people.

too many other people for me to list them all. you know who you are and i say THANK YOU for the great time. for you omni's that know me, and you all definitely know who you are thank you all for the great fights.

special thanks to my omni freinds, these people have class

argulace, you are a class act bro. i'll miss getting spanked by you
    thanais, guess you finally get to keep your title :P

Can I have your stuff?

MA sucks? LOL, an MA can kill an equal lvl NT without Nullity (Nullity is not a balancing nano, and is not counted when balancing the NT) within 3 secs...
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

They just arn't ubah anymore and some people can't seem to handle that *shrug*.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

and enforcers got no new weapons this patch the EQB been in game a while, the QB a very long while.

Items hit the test database, not live

kthxbye
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

yeah it sucks.. imo enforcers Ma's and soldier should all be pretty close to each other assuming a 1 on 1 self buffed duel.. as it is i've fought

Oddlogic lvl 200 ma
    Celestiness lvl 200 ma x 2
    alibobba 197 ma

I dont know how much of it is me with the manex or how much of it is them being nerfed.. but each fight i killed them without need of alpha at all.. just TMS and shoot with manex.

I need to do alot more testing but last patch plain and simple every MA i fought owned be big time 1 on 1, now its almost the opposite.

ah well... thats FC :/
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

I feel your pain ali,it sux that our xbow and shen is gone
    Evades still rule but they dont save u forever if u cant match damage with peeps too well.Still ya got a few weeks im hopin theres gonna be some way FC can replace our only real Ranged option which was the reet tech xBow.
    A well we still masters at PvM
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Re: pvp is dead, so am i

Originally posted by garzini
    we do not have good weapons like the enforcers new blades that hit for 1k + non crit damage.
    just to correct you, unfortunately none of the enf only weapons were introduced this patch, if you are refferring to EQB it has been available since whenever the outdoor dynacamp patch was.

actually, now that i think of it, an enforcer dual wielding pillows can outdamage me in pvp now. all he has to do is run rage + corruscating screen + rrf and let me hit him. all that reflected damage is much more than i can hit for. go figure.

soldiers tms does more in reflected dmg than i can do.
    adventurers with rrf and damage shield reflect more damage than i hit for.

hell, 1/2 the time rrf and bracers does more damage than i can hit for.

i don't see how any NT or other rooting class if played correctly can lose to ma's now. just root and back up. most roots don't break even after i've been hit 5 times or more. that is in reference to garzu-permans post.

all classes, if played correctly can decimate the ma's now. but you can't stand toe to toe if you're an nt with 2k hp's and expect to last long. play to your strengths. nukes/roots/deprives/tms/rage whatever it is and you will win every time.

that is why i'm so upset. every prof has a strength except ma's now. ours was taken away in the biggest prof nerf i have seen. don't take my word for it though, go pvp some. for those of you that say ma's rule, go learn how to pvp for a bit and you will see also.

Originally posted by garzini
    thought about this for a bit, changed my mind.

my account is open til november 27th.

a special thanks to those that made this gaming experience worthwhile :

my guildies are first and foremost on this list, Liltor, Lilqtee, Mudface, Starlance, Knucksie, Ziip, Kiad(Grayhair)...all of you made this a real blast for me, thanks for being such great people.

too many other people for me to list them all. you know who you are and i say THANK YOU for the great time. for you omni's that know me, and you all definitely know who you are thank you all for the great fights.

special thanks to my omni freinds, these people have class

argulace, you are a class act bro. i'll miss getting spanked by you
    thanais, guess you finally get to keep your title :P
    Dood, go omni for a while, join MoK We can have some fun. Dont bail quite yet !

If you do, i'm sorry to see ya go. Take it easy, cya in SWG i'm sure.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

sorry you get butt kicked now.. shame you give up so easily. good luck to you.

Dunno, I still get pwned by MA's and see MA's owning others.

If you don't want to practice then see ya.

reversed psychology only works on atroxes.

sad to see you go Garzini...rest of us are forming a line after you.

better keep those wrangles and mochams ready if you want MOP soon, I can't see any high lvl MA's playing much after these nerfs.

well welcome to the world of the nt

trust me we know what its like to be nerfed

but unlike u we dont know what it is like to be fixxed
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

lol besh no class has been nerfed over the past year than sols

sorry to see you leave mate we have had some great fun togeter in the past like chaseing nothingman from mmd to mort lol then he sat don to heal in mort when it was 25% and we killed him there
    try to stick with it bro like arg said give it some time i cant remmebr how many times ive wanted to quit after getting nerfed ,but im still here,if you do decide to quit take care mate and have a good life

Originally posted by Razers

sorry to see you leave mate we have had some great fun togeter in the past like chaseing nothingman from mmd to mort lol then he sat don to heal in mort when it was 25% and we killed him there
    try to stick with it bro like arg said give it some time i cant remmebr how many times ive wanted to quit after getting nerfed ,but im still here,if you do decide to quit take care mate and have a good life
    Um engi's have been more nerfed than sol's and we didn't even get new nanos/guns so nah
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Razers

OK mr. NEO

id say 90% of the neos are soldiers..why do they say they suck at pvp so bad?

ok...but thats besides the point...

im not far behind you mate..i tested against every proff in the last 2 day cept MP and engi. I have not won one fight lol. cept maybe an agent but he was really lower lvl then me...like 175 or so

i got my butt handed to me each fight...all of the players lower lvl then me cept nothinman..and he owned me so hard i felt sick.

yep cel. nothinman owned me pretty hard too. i don't even think he used all his specials.

hydeo spanked me in mmd later last night. he pulled out his manex and started hitting me for 900-1k NORMAL damage. NOT CRIT damage, normal damage. WTF ? i thought they wanted longer lasting fights. after he pulled out the manex i was dead in about 5 seconds.

self buffed i have 7k hp's. add in behemoth and it only takes 8 shots to take me down now. add in any specials and i'm dead in alot less. i don't have the patience to wait around for 6 months for them to fix what they have just broken.

kinda curioius now too, if the manex does that kind of dmg in pvp, what is it hitting for in pvm ? wanna bet they raise mob hp's again ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast