Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: More Clothes!

Lightbulb GOOD IDEA HERE!!!

ok if you made a difforent section in the Wear bar to put social clothing on you would solve alot of problems. just make it so you can switch between combat and social with a simple button or such. get what i mean here. then you wouldnt have to get buffs to change from social to combat. FC look into this, its a good idea.

Also i want some cool BAGGY pants for guys. maybe some backwards caps. and there are like no shorts, cargo pants, etc. we ned them badly... add a sunglasses hut to miiir. there are tons of difforent styles to add to pants shirts etc, like cammo of all colors (white cammo, blue cammo, orange cammo) and shirts with logos, like logos from some of the shops or night clubs arround rubi ka. just put the logo on the front or back of the shirt. and theer are like no shoes, only boots.

I would adore to make cloths!!!

I mean... why is there no normal skirts in this game???
    there are a like one coat that is a long skirt + sweater...
    all just in black..
    I would adore to have the option of sending in ideas for diffrent kinds of clothing, tattoos, Shades... and the like... to the art designers so they can have some ideas what is wanted..
    Black is a nice collor but hey.., give us gals more than three skirts (one in brown and two in black)!!!

what about more diffrence in clothing too?

I BUMP FOR MORE CLOTHS!!!

*s*

Ohhh I got some real nice clothes I would like in AO in my head now.....

Megabio
    Due to the forcefull nature of SilkeX, I am forced to bump this thread. I give my apologies but he is threatening me and therefore most comply. Thanks for your time.
    ~Chris

PS: Silke.. silke.. tisk tisk.. as soon.. I will.. yes.. I will.. *hears the chips chanting*

New armor most of all.. of higher ql hen ust 75+.. we need something taht only high lvls can wear and look elite
    Obit lvl 218 Soldier (Field Marshal)

we really need more clothes, now......its getting boring wearing the same stuff.....meow...more....clothes

I would like to see some new clothes as well. Tired of the same thing all the time.

Even one new outfit for males and one for females each patch would be cool. You dont have to have a patch dedicated to just clothes, add in a set for each sex with each patch.

Lightbulb Its simple to add Clothing to the game

Christ.....they are just skins. Give me the templates for the models, I'll have a whole new line in a week.

i dont think "simple" exists in FC´s vocabulary. And do you really think they would share their precious "code" with other people?
    For gods sake, they are norwegian hehe...

Post No code necessary...

FC wouldn't have to release ANY of their code. Only the models for the various races/genders (and the base 'skins' for reference.)

Release them in a very generic format (.3ds, .lwo, .obj), and let the players who know how to make new skins for new clothes. The players could then submit their creations. If the players know how to do low-poly 3D modelling (like me), they could even submit new objects complete with skins....

How about it, FC?

(*scatters cookies to attract the moderators Cz & Cosmik*)
    • Lvl48 Agent on RK1
    • 3D Graphics Programmer IRL
    • FORMER Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Programmer & Platform Manager (ERDAS, Inc.)

Talking Remove social armor restrictions today !!!!

Any improvements in this area would be great! I would like more color choices for some items like swimsuits and underwear. It seems that everything is white or pastel. In particular, I'd love to get a thong in black or red!

Someone suggested the addition of hats .. this was also a great idea!

Also, I really dislike the social armor restrictions imposed by some of these items. Why can't I create outfits that use the dress, swimsuits, etc.? The rubber catsuit top looks awsome on top of the metal bikini .. for those who have ever seen it...

- Szentasha.

Very good ideas....please....im getting so damn bored...some new clothes would really help...

I want A giant clothes department store with lots o clothes Maybe a Miir bigbox

Clothes are great... I just sold a Senpai coat and used the money to buy a bunch of clothing. I love the grey waterlily print line. Next time I log the first thing I'm gonna do is look for the gloves. I'd say they did a great job with the clothing. More would be nice, not the most important thing in the game obviously, but then shouldn't be too difficult either.

BUMP to it all!!!
    especially to the idea of Sunglasses stand....I've looked everywhere and can't find ANY sunglasses.

Bump.. Bumpity.. Bump Bump Bump!
    I must warn you that I fight very dirty, I spit and fart and soil myself

Me

"Sings we a dances of Wolves
    Who smells fear and slays the coward

Sings we a dances of Mans
    Who smells Gold and slays his brother"

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast