Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: More Clothes!

saw some new female clothes on test...maybe 2-3 new sets...meow....thats something at least....

Wink

That not enough, it would be better with 20-30.

Nuff said!

Hmmm yes, I will vote for that. More Clothes!

Question, how come EVERYTHING we wear looks painted on?

Armour is not bulky at all, and social clothing, well, no comment. no big poufy sweaters, or thickness to coats. The only thing that shows any depth at all besides battlesuits is Tank armour. Maybe in the 28,000's armour became paper thin...amazing what technology can do nowadays....sigh.

Any chance of getting shorter coats? Skirts that are something other than too short? Dresses and cloaks that are something OTHER than formal length?

(Btw, those dress shoes are maryjanes, not pumps)
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Well, those that have met me in-game will know I'm 100% behind this idea. The more clothes, the more fashionable (or unfashionable to some) Cosmik becomes. Obviously, there are some things that we want to get out of the way first before we put more clothes in, but I'll get a hold of Miiir and try to persuade her to start a new fashion line.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

A little update - After double-checking, yes, there aren't any plans to add new clothes at this time. But the idea is still there and I'll keep pushing it. Hey, maybe it's time I start my own fashion line. Pink thongs for all?
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

(remember the social inventory tab that would allow to switch to social clothing without unequiping armors - and are high eels in production ?)
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

Social tab would be good...

maybe even a way to custome color armor.. instead of having all your armor patchwork, you could color it.. give your armor a fashionable style..
    Always trust your friends.
    I'm your friend.
    Loan me money.
    Trust me.

And we should have fashionable equipment as well! Like a yacht! with different colors!

I for one want to see more coats! All there is now is trenchcoats, and not that I don't like them, but I want more versatility. Also as noted in other topics... MORE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS! I want to have an axe (to the atrox-inclined I mean a guitar), like a Les Paul, or maybe a Violin or a Trumpet heh
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Bump

Meow, my damn ISP has screwed me so I cant get into AO yet, but meow I think it will work out soon, but in the meantime I would appreciate it if someone gave Jhoanna a tell on Rubika-1 that ill be a bit delayed meow. Ill repay you somehow for it meow.

Meow Meow Meeeow silke neglige meow meow meooooow meeeeeeeeoooooooow

Wink

Keeping the thread afloat.

I want to see skirts that are actual SKIRTS and not just hot pants calling themselves skirts.

And how about some more clothes that look feminine instead of making you look like you should be standing on a street corner turning tricks?

And some stylish hats would be nice like berets?
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

I'll give this a bump

I'd like to see more "dressy" attire in the game, nothing more stylish than a opifex with read spikes in his head wearing a tux
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

I want a white bikini top!! More 'dressy or formal' wear would be good too. Ya there's female kung fu suits, and the black dress, red dress and white dress, but come on, they are all just different colors of the same exact style. Please add some more variety to the way people can look in this game.

Meow bump

and **** telia....and their sucky service

Originally posted by Laeni
    I want to see skirts that are actual SKIRTS and not just hot pants calling themselves skirts.

And how about some more clothes that look feminine instead of making you look like you should be standing on a street corner turning tricks?

And some stylish hats would be nice like berets?
    Scroll up, you know you are preaching to the converted, hehe

I wonder WHO designed these outfits? What was "his" name? pbbt!

And Um, Mr. Silke, I think too many people have been spanking you, exactly WHO were you planning on wearing this silk stuff that you speak of, hm? ewww, nm *shudders*
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

to many spanked me? what are you talking about heh....

and I was thinking my employees could use it hehe

meow meow when meow meow meow then when meow meow meow meow haha isnt that right?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast