Thread: Two humble suggestions.

Arrow Two humble suggestions.

Funcom, I can still read the health bar text sometimes. That text is really interferring with my gameplay. Who the heck wants to see the name of the mobs, right? Just get rid of the text altogether.

Secondly, I can still read the text in the chat box on some occasions. My suggestion is to just get rid of any sort of background to the chat altogether. None of that text is needed anyways.

Sarcasm aside, please, Funcom this stuff has been asked for since beta.

Gee whiz. Just pop a black rectangle behind the health bar text or something so that we can actually read it. Not like that black rectangle would block vital graphical information or anything. Have it automatically adjust to the size of the text.

And could we please have a slider in the Options GUI that allow us to change the opacity of the chat background in 10% increments?

You're adding new content, why not add this new content too?

Please?

Absolutely! White on white; black on black; green on green. This is what sums up the AO interface for me. It is 100% silly, and as you suggest, trivial to fix.

Part of the problem, and I emphasize *part*, is that vision enhancers like the night vision goggles affect the HUD as well as the environment. I've put my night vision goggles on the quick bar so I can quickly equip and unequip them depending on whether I can read the text or not. Doh! What a joke.

Arrow

It's not good when the interface inferferes with the gameplay. Please, someone over at Funcom have pity on us players and just pop in those two improvements.