Thread: Clans with the crit bug

Clans with the crit bug

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was so funny. When the news got around that crits were all bugged and people were critting like mad, every 25% and Mayhem zone instantly god filled with clans.

I dont even know if the crit bug affected PvP, but it was so funny to see like 50 clanners, most all teamed, out in MMD, Camelot, and 2ho just waiting around for someone to gank so they could get there silly little titles.

BTW little fairy clan people, if you see me, gank me, attack me, I by far could give a crap about titles and points, I just want to hit you with my beam, really hard, atleast once......no hard feelings
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Heh, the bar for 'dumb' just lowered a bit.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

I was at tara when I noticed the crit bug...I did 140+ crits in a row, cept AS.

I remember two tells I sent a friend abouth is.

1: "Tonight I am pure death."

2: "This is just silly."

It was fun, I can't deny that...but I am glad they fixed it, although it would have been nice if they had fixed the speed at the same time (yes, cz, still shooting way too slow). I killed a few omni, I killed a load of Ghasap and Lizards...

I wasn't teamed though, I hardly ever am...but, I go to tara quite alot...what did u think I should do, go melee or avoid shooting just because FC happened to mess up again?

Sorry dude, I had fun wiping out omnis, just as usual. Normally I have alot of crits, dg and a big smile for any omni...that night, I was pure death.

And whinerboy...atleast we don't bacon wrap people in to tara.

Originally posted by Gold
    bacon wrap ? that a new nano ? and is it boss loot or mission reward ? hmm, i'm getting kind of hungry now :P

Originally posted by garzini

bacon wrap ? that a new nano ? and is it boss loot or mission reward ? hmm, i'm getting kind of hungry now :P
    It's a tasty nano agents are not allowed to enjoy.

rofl... that made me laugh
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Re: Clans with the crit bug

Originally posted by Hirum
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This was so funny. When the news got around that crits were all bugged and people were critting like mad, every 25% and Mayhem zone instantly god filled with clans.

I dont even know if the crit bug affected PvP, but it was so funny to see like 50 clanners, most all teamed, out in MMD, Camelot, and 2ho just waiting around for someone to gank so they could get there silly little titles.

BTW little fairy clan people, if you see me, gank me, attack me, I by far could give a crap about titles and points, I just want to hit you with my beam, really hard, atleast once......no hard feelings
    Yea, 'hahaha' guess what it was fixed already the day you posted this?

Its funny you say clans only do it, because if others fought them u would have to use the crit bug as well..Speaking of which when i fought kasean before the bug was fixed, he was omni and he used the crit bug...win some lose some, suck it up. It reminds me of when Jamespond said only clanners use the /quit bug and then we see an assload of omnis doing it (Unit999, medeligent, kcko to name a few)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Unhappy

plz stop to flame me with the /quit ....

was some months ago not doing that command :/

Hunter killed me today .. tell him if i doing a quit :/

it's so pathetic to read always always the same tough...
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Using or not using a crit bug is purely a matter of whether you PvPed at all or not, and if you char was affected.

*Most* people didnt know why it was happening to them, so they just went out an pvped like they normaly would.

For the day that it existed, if it didnt affect you, it kinda sucked, if it did, hooraj, you got a few kills, any skilled pvp'er that you took points from this way, will prolly be sure to pay you back :P

Its just a bug that made things horrably un-fair for a few days, and now its gone

~sky
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Originally posted by Kcko
    plz stop to flame me with the /quit ....
    NEVER!
    Madde

Free Hornyhedgehog! from censorship!

Re: Clans with the crit bug

Originally posted by Hirum
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This post = lame.

I'm sure omni didn't use this.

/me rolls eyes.

Cool! I got flamed!

This is a rare oppurtunity to say...

MADE YOU LOOK!

Silly clanners, you got all defensive about it.

pfftt... children

well, atleast you guys got a few more Neophytes out of the deal! Yay!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah, mages don't taste very good...

Haha, should be on hall of fame for Funny Miss tells

Don't Think to much about the life, you will not survive it anyway
    "E. Hubbard"

got Bacon?
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

LOL. I think that is too funny! When was this crit bug?n
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .