Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want a pet....a cat maybe..

i want a dark prowler please. a giant tame cat to sit at my feet and make the ground of omni-ent shake with his purring

exactly what I want..just a mini hehe

or wait a big one might be cool to...hmmm...hard decision..if its gonna be big I want two

Red face

there's one thing money can't buy. A DINOSAUR! ...wait that's on earth! okay fine i don't want a bronto anyways. i'll take...a...gargantula! yea that'd scare the crap out of people muahahahahah! well they scare the crap out of me *whimper*

bump
    They're defending themselves somehow!

The extra info might be problematic I suspect...but if you make it have a high NCU cost, you likely arent gonna see it much. Or maybe have a 'No Pets' allowed rule in certain high traffic areas?
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

i want a pet hammer that follows me around when i tell it to. one that i can sick on people i don't like and have it bash them into the ground.

---

but a pet for my apertment would be very cool. i would not take it out of the apertment because it's a dangerous world out there. well, maybe i'd take it to parties.

I want a GM.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

Yeah! I want a pet GM who can follow me around and scare everyone next to me! Whoot!

But I'd still rather have a pet leet.
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

Wink

Yeah, a cute huggable leet that talks cute eleet. And when you get realy frustrated you can bash it in a wall to calm down.
    Or use it for target praktise with you new gun.

Nah, I think I want a cat, preferbly a panther with spike color.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12