Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want a pet....a cat maybe..

I want a pet....a cat maybe..

Let me have one hehehe.meow....hehe I can see it walking down by my feet all the time...meeeeowing...meeow

Sorry, best we can do for you is a rollerrat.
    Obligatory character links:
    -------------------------
    Cyrboc, Jobian cyborg on lease to OmniPol (R-K 1)
    Evely, aqua knight! (R-K 2)

thats only good as dinner

Hey I'll take a Leet as a pet. They're cute. Just make it a no kill or some newbie will walk up to it and shoot it.
    Anastasia "Aniee" Cervenak
    Martial Artist

Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to. -------Mark Twain

General Social Pet Nanos! We want! General social pet nano's! We Want!

They dont even have to be USEFUL pets! Just so long as we can get them!

Leets, Reets, Roller Rats, all of there could make good social pets. Make the stats only useful for 10+ level players and the base, lowest level version of the critter and we're all set. What about those little roller bots we see all the time?
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

I have said it before and will say it again:

I want a pet Bronto!!!!!
    "Woe unto those who would tempt us from our path. Woe unto those who would defile the the Spirit in transgression against Him. For them I shall show no mercy. Such is the will of Bantz"

bump
    shouldn't be too hard to implement, just make lvl 1 pets that can't attack or somethin... i would walk around with a leet and make it say funny things muahahah
    They're defending themselves somehow!

And then we need to add special 'clothing' lines of nano so we can put santa hats on our leets...among other things.

I want a yellow leet with red cheeks and black stripes!
    ChibiKawai - The KAYOOTEST Level 40 NT ever.

"IWANNASTUFFEDTEDDY AND I WANT ONE NOW!!"

Nice idea for general NF's for pets.

One could base the requirements on Psychology Skill, Strength, Intelligence, or other non 'Nano'-skills.

That way you could have a little variety. That Atrox might be able to deal with a mini-bronto while not having the brains to deal with a Reet.

Unfortunately from a technical viewpoint, I can see how one side could spoil a 50 on 50 pvp battle by simultaneously casting 'Calling of Leet' and crashing the zone or lagging the other side out.

Sometimes things seem so simple and harmless and we wonder why they don't just do it.

Exclamation ...

Least you have everyone at Tir Fair Trade or Omni-Ent Bronto Burger with their pet , doubling the number of lifeforms effectively . Double the numbers , double the lag . And if everyone cast "Calling of Bronto" , you won't even see where you are going , or even see yourself . Do not provide us with "Calling of Herd Protector" or anything that is ultra large , the Tir Fair Trade area will be swarmed by those and will probably sink under the toxic waters in seconds once the patch for that is released .

The amount of info needed for a generic pet (leet would be the same for everyone) is not the same as for a player, with buffs, equipment, different models and everything.
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Talking burning cats

Cats as a pet! Cool idea!

*wanders off, looking for his flamethrower*

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X
    pessimist
    Realist.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

For all of you who want a pet leet...

You know, for those of you who would like a pet leet...you can just get an adventurer to follow you around while he's in leet mode. (Heh, maybe we can make money that way..."Attention citizens of Newland: I will be your pet leet for 20 minutes, if and only if you give me 3000 credits...I will roll on the ground and say silly things...satisfaction guaranteed...")

Yeah asked a miniature panther if he would be my pet for a day, for 3mill....he said no....

Talking

OH wait changed my mind...

I want a Tree Stalker!!!
    "Woe unto those who would tempt us from our path. Woe unto those who would defile the the Spirit in transgression against Him. For them I shall show no mercy. Such is the will of Bantz"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast