Thread: Give me something else to DO!!!

Angry Give me something else to DO!!!

I've played for awhile and then stopped due to moving. I've been wanting/thinking about getting back into AO. BUT! I know that adventually I got tired of AO. I was a mid lvl adventurer, and couldn't find much of anything to really do besides quest, kill "monsters" and collect loot for better equipment. Is there a side "game" to do in AO? Something that is more envolving, like getting hired by a clan to go assassinate a rival clan leader, something to make the game more involved and interesting?

Either way, I will probably come back into the game... I just want to know if there are such things out there.

Re: Give me something else to DO!!!

Originally posted by GottHammer
    I've played for awhile and then stopped due to moving. I've been wanting/thinking about getting back into AO. BUT! I know that adventually I got tired of AO. I was a mid lvl adventurer, and couldn't find much of anything to really do besides quest, kill "monsters" and collect loot for better equipment. Is there a side "game" to do in AO? Something that is more envolving, like getting hired by a clan to go assassinate a rival clan leader, something to make the game more involved and interesting?

Either way, I will probably come back into the game... I just want to know if there are such things out there.
    They sky is the limit my friend, if your part of an roleplaying guild you can set up events with other guilds... such as massive skirmishes between rival guilds, assasinations, sabotage or whatever... its a shame no one does it though, 95% of the population is powergamers that dont care about anything but loot...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"