Thread: Events?

Events?

Can't find a forum where this belongs...
    But, how come nothing in this game ever happens? I mean, I know we can't all be there when "x" important persona makes a personal showing somewhere... but why not have a mass swarm of Anun Tearers flock down on some place.
    it would be interesting to log in and see dead bodies everywhere.... the shock of not knowing what has happened. "where are the guards?" "What the hell happened"

Then you turn and see one of those leathery winged buggers drop down behind you. You run for cover, firing your gun over your shoulder at the beast trying to hit it, when out of nowhere a group of your buddies or complete stranger open up on it burst full auto and all.

Somethign llike that could last for a while... day or a few hours maybe.

I know that is for the event planning arks but I think it would be cool. maybe they are to thinly stretched to do that sort of thing.

Anybody else think it would be neat?
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.

They used to do that, but stopped. Probably from many complaints, from the technical (lag, crashes) to idiotic complaints like this has nothing to do with the story and is a poor excuse for an event blah, blah, blah.
    The game is more stable now and I wish they have mutant attacks again to randomly ****e up our virtual lives.

Poor excuse for an event?
    Better to have something than nothing I'd say.

I still think it would be fun

Yeah I could see the lag issue...
    Pull something off like that in Tir around the FT or the Grid and everybody would just leave.
    Garishna Dual pistol slinging adventurer without a clue.