Thread: How To Fix Broken Immortal Katana?

How To Fix Broken Immortal Katana?

I looted this little piece today and wonder how you upgrade it.

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Simple to fix

Take item to shop
    right click on shop
    drop item in the box on the bottom
    your fixed item is returned to you as cash.

Thats about the best i can offer at this time.

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Very funnie hahaha pffft

This is a very hard piece to get and it can be fixed, I know the SCC energypack is one of the items needed but since im dont got a rich and experienced trade skill char I dont really know how you fix items.

- Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then

Question Have you tried

Improve Slashing Weapons MRR?

A couple of the serious tradeskills people actually went to the trouble to buy a MRR for those junk discs.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Just have someone improve it

Broken Immortal Katana + MMR Improve Slashing weapons = Improved Immortal Katana

=] I can do it if you would like. I did someone's earlier and it went from ql 108 to 115.
    Themakerr --- Quame --- Quamy - Docjeckyl

Proud member of Legion

Themakerr's Trade Skillz!
    "Doing nothing sucks when you have nothing to do" - Quamie

Cool, thanks for sharing. Is the Broken Immortal Katana dropping off the boss in the Cyborg Barracks?
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

according to patch notes yes, didnt drop for me yet though..

now

ok that was first step now how to you make the improved into a immortal katana? It must be something with the SSC energy packs the cyborg drops.

- Homer J Simpson

BUMP

bbb

- Homer J Simpson

i can improve immortal katana send /tell honeypearl

???????????

Hey this aint a money making post, and what do you mean can improve can you improve it all the way to an immortal katan or just improve it with an MRR

- Homer J Simpson

Originally posted by Honeypearl
    i can improve immortal katana send /tell honeypearl
    True.
    Wasn't it you how fixed mine yesterday?

I got a Faded Immortal Katana from CB and already had a SCC Energypack lying around in the bank.
    You shift-right-click the pack on the Katana to make it a normal one (require Elect. engi.).
    The resulting Immortal Katana can be improved (couldn't it?).
    Dunno if the improving raises QL or whatever. If I see you online tonight Honeyperl, maybe we could try improving it again? It Went from ql 74 to ql 80 when you fixed/improved it.

Who broke your katana?
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .