Thread: New SMG's

New SMG's

Just wonderin if someone could post the new pure SMG's, just tryin to do a bit of research..

I know one of them is the

MTI Aleph 99
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

The second type is the Michael Patriot.

I don't know about the Aleph, since I haven't had first hand experience with it, but the Michael Patriot confuses me.

I got a QL 157 Michael Patriot the other night from a mission. At QL 157, this bloody thing requires 808 SMG skill and 606 Burst. That is only 2 skill points less that a ql 200 Mausser!

It is 1.5 / 1.3 on attack and recharge and does fire damage. It holds 60 rounds of bullets. I forget the exact damage figures, but they are something like 10-190(140).

This gun COULD be good, but ONLY when you are already able to use a QL version of it. The reason for this is, if you can only use the above example of a QL 157, why not just use a QL 200 mausser instead? Looks like FC goofed on this one a little bit.

The Aleph, from what I heard, may be a viable replacement for the mausser at any level, but since they are ridiculously rare at high QL, I doubt I'll have the chance to find out.

oh...almost forgot...the Duke Lugger is another new SMG. I think it is only available by the fixer summon weapon line. Doesn't matter though, as from what I've seen of its stats, its a piece of junk.