Thread: PVP zones ?

Question PVP zones ?

Well , I just started out playing AO and I have not read the entire forum about PVP. I have one simple question , why does AO have PVP zones ? Just imagine how fun it would be without them. Then ppl would really get together helping out eachother. Guilds would really have a great purpose. Storyline , well now it's really up to the players not to the ppl making the game. Of course this system has to be moderated a bit , with "safezones" and such , but why not ? It's anarchy online after all isn't it ? And btw , plz don't flame this post , it is just a question and I have just started playing the game. If my suggestion is so terrible , please tell me what's the problem with it.

LVL 39 ENG

Just started and you're level 39...

And I thought I levelled fast.

PvP is the game because Funcom says it is. There's allegedly a conflict between Omni and Clan.

There WAS a conflict, now they are trying to make clan and omni join together to fight a greater (npc) enemy. Borgs attacked athens, then the OT barracks and both clan and OT were there .

I think they *may* realize how unbalanced pvp is and try to make us all one big happy family so all they have to keep balanced is PVM.

*shrugs*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL