Thread: what happened to pvp ?

what happened to pvp ?

i used to be able to fight someone, and have fun during the battle. not anymore. now every class can beat me, some of them without even fighting back.

enforcer - new weapons deal massive non crit dmg. and their dmg shields do more dmg to me then i can dream of doing to them.

adventurer - dmg shields. same thing as enforcer plus they can easily outheal any and all of my pitiful dmg.

traders - root/divest/AS/root/plunder/fling/root/root/root

agents - root/sureshot/root/root/root

nt's - root/nuke/nuke/root/nuke/AS/Fling/root

soldiers - tms up/fullauto/burst/fling - let reflected dmg from tms do the rest.

fixer - root/burst/fullauto/root - all this and i still can't hit them.

doc's - nuff said. i couldn't kill them before when i actually could do some dmg.

only prof's i feel comfortable going up agains is mp's, crat's and engi's. even then, i think a well played mp can kick my ass to omni HQ and back.

At least you can find people to fight. I'm at level 57 and the only kind of omni presence I've seen, excluding those damn trader twinks, are the two male guards who resisted my calms today in 4h0 when I got bored of running around MMD, tir arena and other places without finding anyone my level to fight. Ugh what the hell happened to PVP over the past year? In a game centered around a conflict, there's NONE of it! What the hell!?
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

im in the same boat..nothing seems to be working right for me now.

but im gonna keep pecking away at it some.

Well mate ive had it with deuls its pointless for a sol to even think about pvp in a arena ,tho this is what i used to like the most ,you might catch me in 2ho if theres a really big battle going on but thats it for razers,my sols just going to be used to get stuff for my freinds in guild ,

I'm sorry but i dont believe you can loose to soldiers ? Not talking with experience though, didnt start Firerose after patch yet.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

A good MA can beat me still :P Soldier just fling , burst , full auto whatever i'm dead Dont think your that truely gimped. And for lv 57 most people dont bother with low lv pvp

Originally posted by Celebrant
    those damn trader twinks
    Think you answered it yourself
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

totally agreed and i say this:
    anyone wanna pvp an agent on rk1 non twinked just for some fun ?? (instead of the usual dieing in 1.2 seconds) guaranteed no freaky play just having it out (and really not careing cause i have no title and i think ill never get one)
    i like pvp i dont mind loseing ... i just wanna have a go for atleast 10-20 (hopefully) seconds
    just do a /tell bodyjar ingame and ill happily be your meatbag (as long as ur not totally uber twinked and just wanna get a title and a quick kill outta me)
    laterz
    oh yeah im lvl 76 btw
    Last edited by bodyjar; Nov 8th, 2002 at 19:27:07.