Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They should make smuglers den 25%

Well, with Aberic gone...which high level is gonna run around and try to kill level 75's?

Make SD pvp and u'll soon find out...

As it is now, ofcourse u can't make it 25%...the lowbies have to get a chance to get the armor us others got so much easier.

I remember my first set...all I did was camp the tech behind ash...

my second set was a lil harder, but not much...

3rd? nah...I went ga on that char...

4th....hmm....I am thinking about it...but a bud just did it (3rd and 4th at the same time for him)...and although I helped a lil, there is no way I wanna go through that again, lol.

It's nerfed enough as it is, I don't think 25%'ing it would be very nice.

Now if they were to up the drop rate of MK I/II in SD and make it 25%, then add a second place to get the gear (at the lower drop rate), that would be cool.

Risk vs Reward.
    Last edited by Kenlon; Nov 11th, 2002 at 05:57:30.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Naw dont make SD a pvp zone, ppl go their to get gear, not to fight or get uber loot. Make a new dungeon for gear with lv 180+ req so lower lvls would have no business there. Also try to find a way so one faction doesnt fill up the place and make it impossible to get for the other ppl.. But I aggree on making rare spawn area 0% suppression. We would see more pvp.

"I already have my MK2 so I'd love to kill people who are recently level 146+ and are trying to get theirs"
    Millard "Zzzzzz" Peak - Adventurer
    And 5 other gimps too!

"I've never been so thirsty in my life!"
    - Half Baked

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12