Thread: Make reflect damage not break calms.

Make reflect damage not break calms.

Seriously, I'm a soldier and I can't use one of my class defining nanos 80% of the time because it will break calms. I can only use it when we don't have a calmer or when I'm doing solo missions. It's kind of crappy that we can't do this.

Yes it would be awesome if they fixed this, but as a crat I can give you the good news at at higher level (120+ ?), you don't even have to worry. Any decent calmer can just calm again quickly. If you're the tank especially, it's much more valuable for you to have the massive reflects on than to have the calmer be able to calm everything in the first shot. Just tell the calmer they're gonna have to work a little harder so the healer can work a little easier and you can stay alive.

So you just have to weigh it, and at lower levels its usually not worth 20% damage, but when you can reflect 80% of your damage, just do it.

YESSS!!!!!
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

Great idea! It would help Engies too(we have reflects too). In fact while we're at it lets keep reflect damage from breaking an Engineer's Blind Aura.

yea...advents have damage shields and calms. what's the point?