Thread: Enf love patch...

Enf love patch...

Ok,the changes for the challenger line,are great...

BUT...don´t nerv crits...the only way for a atroxbeamenf,to be good in pvp against ma´s(cause of their selfheals) and solds(time between 2 mks),is too deal a lot of dmg,in a short time...without crit´s an ma,simple stands in arena,presses q,heals himself,and waits,till i m dead...only,when flurry is active,and i do a crit(lol with a critchance from:3,or 4 base+8 scope+ca15 flurry:2...about 13%)i can think of beating an ma...when flurry deactivates,my ini goes doooown...and he heals faster,then i can deal dmg...

So, you're saying with 10k+ HP, over 1.3k attack rating for a minute straight, , that you can just refresh when it ends through the use of first aid nano kits and even HE/crunch, and mongo, you cannot beat a MA that has a nerfed shen and 21% max crit that heals for maybe half of the damage your hits do?

That is, 21% max crit if FC doesn't screw up next time and have crits be double as common in pvp like they did yesterday. =)
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Ehmmm

Stromm, allow me my brother.

Twister my young Enforcer brethren.

Trust me when I say to you, MA is not a problem for Enforcer of what i have seen. They were not a big problem to begin with.

I suggest you go and read the MA board, you will find it educational. Read the post about MA and PVP created by the MA proffesional Dave.

If you want advice contact me ingame.
    (Apprentice Anikitos ... 184 Enforcer)

Now, lay of the MA before i get pissed off OR before Dave and some other Hardcore MA decide to read your thread and go berzerk.

Enforcers are good now IMHO.

P.S
    /Anikitos hopes MA dont see this thread.....delete it CZ.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

ENF can easily kill me through TMS.. and no way in pvp cept against like a doc that has crap for buffs and attack do we EVER get 2 TMS' off : P
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Hehe,was my fault...finaly i realized,that i was just attacking at

50% agg/def...and my flurry escaped out of quickbar...

But,ma´s before patching,seeemed to be easier for me...

2 crits,brawl,dimach,the rest was done by my dmg schild+rage...

Hm,against solds,must say,i play since rk3 is invented,saw a

fight,lvl200 enf(not beam...eqb...),against lvl <170 sold,the

enf got killed...k,the sold had about 500 hp left,but enf got killed...
    Last edited by Twister; Nov 8th, 2002 at 01:35:39.

Originally posted by Twister
    Hm,against solds,must say,i play since rk3 is invented,saw a

fight,lvl200 enf(not beam...eqb...),against lvl <170 sold,the

enf got killed...k,the sold had about 500 hp left,but enf got killed...
    Hmmm RK3 sounds like a land of make-belief and eternal happiness. You got faeries there as well ? How about Elves ?
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by Mortalstrike

Hmmm RK3 sounds like a land of make-belief and eternal happiness. You got faeries there as well ? How about Elves ?
    ROFLMAO!...

K The Enfo r0xx0rs now no need to complain, Lost the first PvP duel i did in this patch against an MA, Just beacuse i was on 50% also,
    Would have owned him if i was on 100% and he was lvl 200.
    I almost Got an 200 Fixer With my Beam, Even got some regular hits in Challanger rocks, (sad I ran out of nano=[,)

Only downside we enforcer got since the patch is the Flurry change, Meaning you cant Hit Fast when Init debuffed, Wich is almost the only way to take down a Doc, And we cant go on 25-50% when fighting Traders, If you dont wanna be in slow slow land...

But on the Whole Enforcer has Become a more Dangerous opponent then it was pre patch
    Bigmongo 200 Enf RK1 Proud Member Of Svea Rike
    (Born July 23 at 18:11 2001) Reached LvL 200 after 80 days and 6 min of play time the 21st aug 2003)

Iammongo 63 Crat RK1 President Of The Mongo Family
    "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence."
    - Xenocrates (396-314 B.C.)

-=[I may be Bad but i feel Good]=-
    - I AM NOT FAT I AM BIG BONED

Originally posted by Mortalstrike

lol

Enforcers needed some love, or atleast some damn change. I am very satisfied with the new challenger and I now only have 1 eeeevil class to phear, the doc.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon