Thread: condemed subway (item drops)

condemed subway (item drops)

thought it might be nice to make a list of all the items that drop in there (special ones and such anyway if ya find something post it
    heh help the newbs!
    robot related mobs drop moprhing memory
    the vagabond mobs drop vagabond cloaks
    arcitecht striker drops construction sleeves
    deeper in human mobs drop living cyber armor
    cant remember the names though

I understand that this dungeon has level restrictions to characters 24 and under. With that in mind, is it possible to solo in there with characters near that level (20-24)?

I've soloed it with my lv22 enf except boss, he is meaniest boss so far...

Today going to slay the boss..Else not sleeping before doing so =P

Secret advertisement:

I would like to (naturally) add all the drops in the Subway Dungeon in AO Compendium if any of you can give me definite answers (exact name of mobs) then I would be thankful =)

Edit: Btw the non summoned mp pets drop morphing memory too.
    Marodeur
    Vampire of the Shadow Ops
    Rimor

I must confess I'm disapointed that the living cyber armour helmet and gloves (and sleeves?) are only available in the newbie dungeon.

Since these items go all the way up to QL50 its not unexpected to find players up to level 50 (and possibly slightly beyond) already using the existing 3 pieces. Unfortunately if these players are above level 24 (as is the case with 4 of my characters) they are unable to obtain the 'missing' pieces since they are NODROP.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Talking

no he looks like you
    the now morphing adventurer
    with the paired swords 8)

Coven of Hunters

living Cyber

You can also get living cyber armor by doing the party mixer quests in Newland city

//Nyllet

Re: living Cyber

Originally posted by Nyllet
    You can also get living cyber armor by doing the party mixer quests in Newland city

//Nyllet
    Yes... now go read what Warlock wrote again...

And as for solo-ing it, the later areas are pretty nasty. I doubt you'd be able to solo unless you were uber-twinked. Multiple MOBs and a pair of nasty bosses.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

The first boss, Eumines or whatever his name is can drop the NCU ring and the other two boss mobs can drop this and this.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

where is the subway u guys mentioned?
    omni or clan?
    or both got it?
    and how to locate it

Support Beam of Intolerance drops off of the workman striker (?) mobs....or whatever the big atroxes carrying beams are called. Pretty damn rare drop though, I was killing them all afternoon waiting for the foreman to spawn (still haven't gotten anything off him) and only got one beam...

Molested Molecules (not positive on this one, but I think it's them) will drop the Transfusion Rifle. This is just a pretty ghetto rifle with a nice 30-60ish damage nano added to it 10% of the time. I haven't killed nearly as many Molested Molecules as the other strikers, but I believe this is equally rare...

LIving cyber is ho hum. Notum Hood of Bobic is better until living cyber helm is probably ql 40 or better...
    Leannae 112 NT: Formerly Lezbeanne
    Fantabulous 97 Fixer: He's fruity, he's fabulous, he's Fantabulous!
    Qweere 87 Stick-Enforcer: It's so rewarding to beat down a beamforcer...
    Docinthebox 58 Tank Doc: No relation to Jack.
    Fillibuster 45 Crat: Now I can make my own friends!
    Slayer4000 42 Engie: Because Tradeskills are fun. Damnit. Oh yeah, and this big hunk of soon-to-be-worthless metal follows me around too.
    Thegimper 25 Trader: ...yeah.
    Onebullet 16 Agent: Indulge any lingering curiosities of what it's like to be a soldier...enforcer...trader....

Hehe...As promised he fell yesterday at 1 am CET time by our hands =)

I certainly doubt it was a first kill but it certainly felt like it !!!! We were only 6+1 which can be seen in team & Missecuras thats partially on the shot

The drop was unfortunately only the Ncu ring which went to Xerane...We waited about an hour for a respawn but he never came back..Anyone know how long he takes to respawn ?

Remains of Abmouth Supremus
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Question

I wonder if they toughened him up a bit, seem to recall from the couple of times I helped kill it on test that it dropped in no time flat...

hmm is the lvl limit 24 or 25 now?

heard different statements there
    Yes I'm old but I ain't deaf, so stop yelling!

ppl flaming while hiding their in game names are pathetic, 'nuff said

Max lvl to enter is 24....The dungeon yields quite ok experience till lvl 30 tho *hint* lol...#

I was there till lvl 28 when my connection lagged for 60 seconds and I ran into about 20 mobs which violated me You just need to calculate the nano and heal kits also a couple better weapons/ nanos since you cant get out after leveling to 25
    Marodeur
    Rimor

Re: condemed subway (item drops)

Originally posted by Kierro
    robot related mobs drop moprhing memory
    the vagabond mobs drop vagabond cloaks
    arcitecht striker drops construction sleeves
    deeper in human mobs drop living cyber armor
    cant remember the names though [/B]
    Strike Leader drops Boots of Infinite Speed (runs uh.. whats the nanos name again, the +40 Adv speed buff on ya... something Knowledge :P)
    Eumindes Drops the NCU ring
    Vergil Aeneid Drops Ring and Belt of Justices
    Abmouth Supremus drops Ring, Belt and Juggler's Treat

They are kinda rare drops all, but rings is the least rare .. like 1 in 5.
    Eldridge 'Hratgard' Craddock Gear
    Nano Technician - 220/20, and will remain 20 for ever, or till Funcome makes it worthwhile AXPing.
    Former President of Storm.