Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy

Being on Rubi2 i don't know the people involved. But from all of us in M.O.D -=ODM=- i wish a speedy recovery.

The true heros of life, are the ones like michael, He is an inspiration to many.

A speedy recovery to Michael, and if you need someone to talk to... will log on server 1....

Savedsoul Advisor of M.O.D -=ODM=-

I personally I believe that it will take more than bullets from some loser to keep Mike down . My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I just found this thread today. I am saddened by the news. I know this is a daily occurance in the US. Unfortunately there are bad apples everywhere. It just never seems to hit ya till you hear about it from the loved ones, or is a loved one of your own. My family's prayers are with Mike. Please keep us updated on his condition.

i knew Truuth way back but havent played with him in a bit.....get well soon, bro...we are all waiting for ya here

Wink

Well I talked to Truuth the other day from his hospital bed. (hehe) He was on his laptop. He will be in about 2 to 3 weeks. He was lol so that is a good sign. SO keep him in your thought and prays still. Lets hope Micheal is back with us soon.

PR

I am stunned.

My regards to you and Michael alike, may he make a swift recovery and may the Boston PF catch these terrible people.

I only saw Truuth a few times, and never got to know him very well, but again, best of luck getting through this tagedy.

Wow .

I knew my sister posted here and said alot of people posted showing their support , but i never imagined so many of you did . I want to thank each of you . im actualy at a loss of words to describe this and to show my apreciation.

As for me , im resting in my room with some good drugs hooked up to me . Unfortunatly they wont let me walk around . (afraid of the stress to the stichs . ) I should be out in 1 - 2 weeks .

as to what erin said : I didnt sever my pulmanry artery , the bullet only grazed it ( thank god) but it still requierd them to put in sevral small stichs . I broke my collar bone and had a flesh wound in the stomach . Im lucky that it happened this way . Anything else could have been fatal . I get tired easily now , even typing makes me exhausted . (i say its the drugs , docs say its the stress to sys ) so im going to keep this short .

Thank you all very very much . Seeing the posts here brought a tear to my eye .

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Michael. And give your Guardian Angel a raise!
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

Even though I don't know you ingame, I am very glad that you are recovering, Micheal . Keep it up!

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Ah you're nearly done ressing Now let those docs CH you and get back in AO

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

w00t, glad to hear that you're on the road to recovery.

/me sets a Cactus on the floor next to a Buffy statue
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Wee

Nice Truuth =) Good that youre recovering.

/me thinks his stamina buffs and heals helped and sends a few more

I only just read this, and I am very glad to hear that you are recovering. The best of wishes to you and your family Michael.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

some things just pass by me...i didn't read this until today....

*hugs* michael, i'm happy you are getting back onto your feet.

*hugs* to your whole family and your friends. keeping the spirits up and the support and real hugs streaming.
    Gioia "Isabela" Sciutto
    Cate "Caitlin" Kerans
    Lakisha "Dairuna" Shone
    Zoe "Nestling" McClymonds

Smile Thank God

There is still some grace left in the world - all the best to you and your family.
    "is there anyone on this ship who remotely looks like Satan?"

Pluspol - NT
    Ozon - crat

Hello Truuth

I hope things are going well. You are still in our thoughts and prayers.

Hmm, so the Erin from the "old" days is the one I knew, and I dont know you Michael?

Anyways, good to hear it went well

Regards,

Garzu
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Someone should make this sticky until he's back...
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

I just came across this post and wanted to let ya know you and your family our in our prayers for a speedy recovery. I don't know ya but from what I understand, you're a HERO for doing what you did and whoever did this to you will get theirs, what comes around, goes around. God bless you Michael, we need more peeps like you who are willing to do the right thing.

Can't believe I missed this. My own stupid problems fade in the presence of this. I am truly glad that this punk didn't give you a fatal blow. Keep going strong. I wish you all the best.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast