Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy

Wow, what a shock.

I wish him and you and your family the best.

feck.
    purplerose just told CAS about this post.
    as a former guidie of truuth myself, as well as all of CAS hopes to see u well.

bah. i'm trying to find something to say about this. i just cant...its all fecked...dammit.

Unhappy

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww This is Sad Micheal IS a great Person
    We miss him in CAS and on Rubika,
    I had some damn fine moments whit Micheal hunting missionsing arguing, i so hopes he will be K, and i hope they get the Idiot who did it to him. i Want to do it again.

My thought are whit you

GET WELL FRIEND...

/ME SALUTES YOU MICHEAL

1 MIN SILENCE................................
    Last edited by Kelloran; Nov 8th, 2002 at 07:08:11.
    Advisor of Arion

The guild for ppl who wants some Fun 150+

www.kelloran.com

I'm terribly sorry that this happened, I don't know him, but he will be in my prayers.

Unhappy

I'm very sorry to hear about what happend to Michael. I hope and pray that it all goes well.

-----------------
    Thesarus
    Redemption

Unhappy

I don't even know what to say....

On behalf of all in CAS we wish you a speedy recovery, please keep us updated as to status
    Nursebetti 200Doctor

I am shocked

We all hope you recover soon!
    Jena Loveyou Bunke
    - lvl 200 Doctor - Unit Leader of Storm -
    Spanky Debugged Bunke
    - lvl 171Fixer - Unit Member of Storm -

Visit Storm at our website

Unhappy

Well saying a thing like that before the drugs kick in is proof of his strength. I dont know him but when i read a thing like that i know hes gonna be alright. I hope you have a speedy recovery Michael.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

I'm stunned... my deepest wishes for a speedy recovery. Get well soon Michael. Get well.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Wow...

Healing beams headed that-a-way.

Do let us know how it goes.

Speechless.

I wish you the best and hope for a speedy recovery. Hope to see you again in-game real soon.

--Tsk // Synergy Factor

sorry to hear about Michael. He is a good guy.Please let CAS know if there is anything we can do. you can email me at purpleroseao@hotmail.com

I really hope Michael gets better real soon! He is such a great guy and has so much drive towards what he does and because of that I am sure he will recover quickly. My prayers are for him and his family.

Please, keep us updated on Michaels condition. Best of luck to him, and I my prayers for him to have a safe and fast recovery
    Rookie Jiggamonkey - 162 Soldier
    Proud member of the MoK
    Proudly Canadian... the land of beer hockey and beavers

No matter how much we get into and enjoy this game, there is still RL, and RL can hit hard sometimes, but no one deserves what he got.

I wish you and your family the best of luck.
    [color=sky blue]Neophyte Æxid[/color] | 200 Clan RK2 Trader
    Unit Commander of Immortal Ascension
    Server First: Ian Warr

My Erin!

I don't know you as much as I would want to, but you will not leave my mind or my heart ever again.

Please get well.

Keep us updated, Erin, we all are with you.

My thoughts are with your brother.
    MP's should be FEARED.

*Morphex executes Complete Healing in your NCU*

Get well soon. I never knew you and I miss you already.
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

Unhappy

Damn sorry to hear, remember to bring your flashpoint if you are going to stop muggers ppl ...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast