Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Tragedy

See doc's do win in PvP . great to hear you'r on your way back see ya around the Box room soon
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Oh man, just found this thread, incredible how people show their support, even to people they dont even know.

I got hooked and read through 6 pages of best wishes and prayers, and I'd like to send you my own best wishes as well, heck, I dont know you, didn't know a thing about you until 15 mins ago, get well quick, and welcome back to Rubi-Ka
    Tranceptor - Level 220/30/?? Omni Solitus Godfather - Nemesis of Chaos - /born July 2001, still going strong(ish)
    Twincaliber - Level 220/11 Omni Atrox Vanguard
    Kansho - Level 206+/14 Omni Opifex MA
    Sakayuri - Level 165+ Omni Solitus Crat.
    Unimusha - L132+ Omni Solitus Soldier
    Kryozz - L41+ Omni Nanomage NT
    Twelvegauge - L19+ Omni Solitus Trader
    Kasima - L13+ Omni Solitus Doctor

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Wow.. your story practically made me cry- i felt kinda stupid when everyone in my studyhall was staring at me. What your brother did is super-human, and downright angelic. Prayers that your brother makes a successful recovery. Although i havent met him, im sure he was a great guy. My hopes are with you, may the strong remain strong- your brother deserves this life more than most people on this planet. Ao is the biggest part of my life atm, the community is like a brother/sister to me. Losing a member is like losing a brother, friend, companion. That carjacker deserves nothing more than withering to death in his own pool of blood. Love is on your side, and Truuth shall always prevail. *sniffle*

If ya want a person to chat with on rk-1 (even rk-2 if u want) just send me a tell.. /tauceti5
    id be happy to support you and your grievances

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456