Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tragedy

Unhappy Tragedy

Hello All , My name is Erin . Alot of you know my brother Michael i.e. Erinsuin / Truuth . Some of you know me as well (from the old days ) . Im here today because I could not get into the game (patching) and have a very limited time to spend .

This morning , around 8am EST , Michael stoped on his way to work to Childrens Mercy in Boston at Dunkin Donuts (coffee shop) . He got his usual and headed for his car . In the parking lot across the street where he was parked, he bore wittness to a horible event. A senior was being mugged/carjacked . Michael took it upon himself to try and help the man and stop this act . In the process he was beaten with a pistol and shot 3 times , twice in the chest and once in the lower abdoninum area. He is listed in critical condition.

I arrived at the hospital moments before he was to be rushed into the operating room . He was very coherant and his last words to me before the drugs took effect were " Dont worry sis , i saved before leaveing the house". It was a statment that both made me smile inward and laugh at this little personal joke and it made me cry uncontrably .

It has now been 5 hours since that moment . I was forced by family memebers to come home and relax till they had him out of surgery , but i could not just sit . I had to talk to someone . I dont know why , but i decided to let his online friends know what was happening . Maybe i could find some sort of comfort from the joke he made to me . Unfortunatly the game is down for patching and i could not start a private chat with all in his friends list . So now i post this on the forum .
    Michael held one mentality in this game " It is only a game ". Him and me often discused some of the politics surrounding things and we always chatted about things that have happened . I asked him once if any of these people truely made him mad and he held tight to his mentality . Things that i saw as personal grudges against him he saw as Community role playing . He always had a bright outlook for all that happened.
    One thing about michael though , he could never get his point across to people. Try as he might he always made more trouble then smoothing things over . He always had a unique way of argueing with people (even in RL ) . He has always been stuborn and yes , sometimes downright blunt/ rude about things . He can make me mad so much to the point that i just want to smack him ..... but that is michael .

Azz / Apoc : I know you think he holds a grudge against you . He dosnt . The arguments and acusations were purely fun to him . You just provided an easy target.

Disciple / Red : Stick to your guns . Mike respects you for the leader that you are and for haveing the Balls to do what you Did . I know he is standing behind you 110% on this issue .

Cyblade7: Stand strong . Stand proud . But above all else Stand with your Guild .

To everyone else , just remeber that this is only a game .

Im sorry this is such a long post . In writeing all this i was for a breif moment forgetfull of what was happening .

(i didnt know where to post this so i posted it here and in social )
    Sincerly ,
    Erin Nadolny

I'm very sorry to hear this. My prayers are with you.
    Kennan - President, Arcane Legacy
    Asmoran - Retired (Former President, Synergy Factor)

i didnt know him, but god willing hel be ok.

one can only pray at times like this and mine are with you

Unhappy

I dont know him either but i sure do hope he gets well noone deserves that
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.

Cant say i knew him, then again i dont know a lot of people in this game. May god be with him. Poweredge sends his regards and hopes he will pull through, as do i.
    Last edited by Strayduck; Nov 7th, 2002 at 21:18:59.
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

Smile 8(

Sorry to here about what happend to your brother. Sounds like a real hero to me Ill pray for him.

Get well soon Truuth, on behalf of AO-Basher and all our readers there I hope you have a speedy recovery and are back with us soon enough.

Poweredge, who doesn't have forum access anymore, would also like to say "Get Well Soon"

Hope to see you again soon
    Solarith- Level 220 Solitus Keeper - Defender Rank: Backer (20)
    Solarax - Level 189 Solitus Agent - Defender Rank: None (0)
    Solarize - Level 30 Solitus Doctor - Defender Rank: None (0)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Advisor Of Forsaken
    Former Editor-In-Chief
    AO Basher - all you needed...
    E-Mail : SolaraxGVRK@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Hope you get well soon Michael.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

dunno what to say about this..
    these things happen in movies.. and to other ppl.. never to anyone you know..

i'm pretty much speachless..

..whish him the best..

best wishes mate hope your ok,sometimes i wonder what sort of a world my 4 year old son is growing into =(

My prayers will be with you.

oops wrong thread
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Unhappy

Best of wishes, lets hope for a speedy recovery

I hope for the best Michael.

Hang in there and fight. You obviously have a wonderful family that cares about you. Though this is just a game and things get silly at times, RL is right there in our face.

Take care and godspeed.
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Im proud to know Micheal,a great friend and now a great hero.

If he's even half as strong willed in RL as he is in game,I just know he'll bounce back tougher than ever.Plz let im know were all thinkin about him
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Even though I don't know you since I'm on RK2, I wish you best of luck.
    ~Chris

Tell him to get well soon

:(

My thoughts are with you.

I dont know what to say but i am crying now

-Mery
    Evilmery, Doctor & family =)

Eternal Fury Forums & Guild Store

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast