Thread: New grid needed in Athen?

New grid needed in Athen?

Since all clanners hang out in Tir becuase of its grid accesspoint and whompaa why cant FC add another grid enterace port in Athen.

Athen is a ghost town comparred to tir and one way to balance the population a litte would be to get the Tir Grid lft'ers over to Athen. We all know West Athen dont work because it dont have a whompaa.

Why don't we just be given the ability to transport instantly to any coordinate we type in making both Grid and Wompas obsolete. Ah then we wouldn't have the need to work our butts off saving up for a yalm either.

well omnis get grid to both their 2 main areas ent and trade. Seems it would be fair to give clans their 2 main ones to athens and tir. how about moving the west athens grid into athens. Would be much improved.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

sly...i hope that was sarcastic.

athen has a fairly sizable small population, just as much as any other non-major city. and personally i like having only a couple places to lfg. thats one of the reasons i'm clan, cause i dont like 2 places to find a team. of course that changed a little after the whompa move in Tir, but FT is still a good hangout. what do you like about athen anyway? i for one dont really care if it has big statues. after all omni cities are just like that. ewww... i like the homey look of Tir, if you dont i strongly suggest you try omni, then you get to look at "urban" scenery all day!

*not saying everyone feels the way i do, but thats my way of justifying Tir having such a big population.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Athen was the Clan center when you could whompa to Newland and when everyone was too low level to use the Grid extensively (and Tir didn't have a Grid terminal anyway). Athen always handled lag much better than Tir and it's just prettier in general.

Bump to put a Grid terminal in Athen or move the West Athen terminal into the city. I've been wishing for this for a long, long time
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth