I was reading how raveleet wanted one of those teddybears but couldnt get one because they only dropped once, at halloween, a year ago (?).

Well, .. how about items that can be received, in any amount (nodrop tho), or bought, once you reach a certain point in your career. Like a shop thats only open for people with 1k token boards, selling nodrop items of varying kinds for a few million each? Or shops that were only open to players who had an account for 6+ months? Or shops that was only open for chars with 30+ days of play time?

Im not sure how hard this would be for FC to do, but I gather not hard at all. And if all the items were nodrop and not powerful in any way, just nifty, I dont see any unbalancing, just rewarding for the long time players.

Like if you could buy a nodrop Pioneer Backpack (or equivalent) for 10 million from a store, would you?

Heck.. you could even have nodrop items in the newbie stores and make them only accessible below lvl10 or so. That'd create something nifty for new players aswell.

/Jere