Thread: Need some PvP and general advice on what to make after last patch.

Need some PvP and general advice on what to make after last patch.

Me and wife just started game up. She chose Martial artist cause at the time before this last patch they sounded pretty good. Plus at higher levels she could equip these weapons called wall blades which would allow her to have swords. So she is interested in her character. She has only gotten to level 11 and now this patch comes through and I see many veteran Ma's mad. So im looking at the professions and I see an enforcer can have dual 1he blades to and they seem much happier with the patch and the status of their profession.

My question is this. For PvP and monster bashing what would be best.

Martial Artist using brawl,Martial arts, and dimach and wall blades later on in life.

Or an enforcer dual wielding 1he weapons. She does not like blunt she is hooked on this sword thing. But I hear enforcers may not be so good at swords.

Confused , If anyone can help convice me would appreciate it on which path we should go.

Considering she has to be solitus to 8 )

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions in advance.

MA is still a very good prof in PvM, the crit nerf in PvP hit us pretty hard because only good MA damage is crit and we can't really change to any weapon with high normal damage. We also have highest crit chance, so with nerfing it 50% in PvP we lose most crit % (still have higher than everyone else)

They also removed the only bows we used for PvP so we have nothing we can use there either(if we don't want to use Assault rifles)

If she like to play a MA I think she should continue, we not that bad, and it's still a very fun prof to play.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.