Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MP heal pets

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Shame some people are dumb and retarded and cant think properly, oh well. [/B]

A shame indeed. Thanks for demonstrating that.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by MiKEBoND
    Interesting for such an "Uber" Class, I am yet to see a Novice MP. Or even an apprentice for that matter...

Sorry to burst anyones bubble here but MP is not the super class that so many think it is... Solo yes it is but PvP not at all...You may see lower or intermediate level Novice or apprentice MPs but I doubt you will see many high level ones unless they go around killing people much lower level than themselves...

Why you may ask, well many reasons... But ill let you figure them out on your own. I was a Rookie MP for a while but I must abmit I was fighting players lower than myself more times than not. When I was lower level then now my heal pet could keep me alive long enough for the attack pet to kill my opponent, or if it was rooted the opponents had low enough hps that I could nuke them to death before I was killed. Now that is so far from the case. I am using Cacodemon (most powerful demon) and Belmorte (most powerful healer) and nearly anyclass my within 5 below or higher will kill me before my demon can kill him... (the demon may kill the opponent after im dead but Im still dead). And dont tell me I dont know how to play my character Ive been playing this MP since day1 and I had freshman when we only had one pet.

So everyone can run around and yell that MPs are overpowered and cry nerf but at lvl 130 my character is now maxed. I guess I can put more in evades (they are 500 now) or some other stat but I dont think that will ever make up the difference between winning and losing... Or maybe I should just go kill people much lower then myself It seems thats what happens to me all the time anyhow.

hehe

yeah at lvl 40-75 pvp as an mp is a breeze.
    go out and pvp just when you can cast that new attackpet and healpet and you will rule, heck most of the times i was att full hp when the fights where over. I only pvped mayby 10 times with my mp and i lost a total of 1 fight to a uber enforcer with a mad critbuff on.

I cant speak for the higher lvl game but i have been told that its not nearly that easy after lvl 110.

First let me say that my pvp experience is limited (but rather "twinked" nevertheless), but playing a Meta here's some observations:

Due to low hp (nanobreed), it will take at most 4 hits - specials, high crits, nukes have no trouble hitting for the 40% limit - to bring me down. Every time I find myself ganked, there seem to be a 50/50 chance that the heal pet gets off 1 heal (which in Metas cases heals for a lot less than any doc, usually lower than 40% of the health) before I die.

Healer pets heal every 7 seconds - none of my battles have lasted longer than that.

It might be just my perception of things, but compared to pvp Metas feels quite weak, so correct me if I'm wrong. In all battles (mostly Soldiers, Enforcers and NT's), they always go directly for the Meta, ignoring the pets alltogether, which brings me down quite fast.

And lastly, Metas "peak" around 130, at wich point all the other classes will grow stronger compared, while Metas have extremely limited options to raise their offense power (strengthen their pets/attack rating/hit points/offensive programs etc).
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok

Ill going to say it ONE more ****ing time or ill make a topic about it.

EVERYONE..AND I MEAN "EVERYONE" dies from two crits and half the dmg of the crit third time.

Do the math.

You dont get hit for 2k do you? nope, thats 40% of hp my hp.
    Yuo have that so, 800?
    see?

Oh yeah someone let me test killing his "green mp pet"

Well....it was kinda of "strange.
    I am not crap

All my armour is now ql 170+, i finnaly have a ful set of ql 130 imps which are legit unlike some "cough" and I have tried various weapons.

I have worked out, at level 126 a green mp atck pet has about 5/6k hp from adding up the dmg i must recheck.

Hammer well, if you get 2k crits COOL! You might just win, but 7 sec recharge.

Ql 200 lead pipe and ql 179 1hb I will test tommorow so Ill edit post.

Ql 154 riders, kinda sucky, i aint got much in 1he now.

so its upto 1hb.

I have also come to a conclusion and many people disagree.

Hammer are NOT for pvp.
    1: I have verified this and Im not the only one that misses with the hammer.
    2: Slow recharge, if you get a crappy hit or a miss thats 14 seconds
    3: Limited specials.

Upside, if you crit good but it cannot keep up.
    thats the thing, an atck pet with heal pet on it is kinda hard.

and aha..owned!
    People say heal pet has 5/7 second recharhe on heal?
    hey baby 7 second hammer recharge and miss

1hb x2.

If you miss, wow you miss .5 second hehe.

Yuo have fast attack, sneak attack, brawl.

I tested my hammer on best in brass, he has ALOT ALOT ALOT of hp for 1 on 1 and does crappy dmg to test on him (24 he hits for)

I was critting him alot with the hammer doing about 2k ish.

But with 1hb i was doing 700-1k each hit, not to mention fast attac and brawl.

Flurry of blows, i dont know if that helps.
    And rage when it works

NO flaming, no complaining.
    this ost was written MONTHS or something ages ago, I have changed my views but you have to look at it from my poiny of view when I have the BEST weapons i can wear, moderatly good armour and a set of implants the best i can wear.
    they need around 600 and something treat.

Maybe its my evades?
    400, 400, 390 and like 100 nr

Think about this new idea guys, MP's should be taken down a bit, I mean, they got there own personal doc. Now, Engis and crats? They are just like an meta-physicist WITHOUT the heal pet, how unfair is that?

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Ill going to say it ONE more ****ing time or ill make a topic about it.

EVERYONE..AND I MEAN "EVERYONE" dies from two crits and half the dmg of the crit third time.

Do the math.

You dont get hit for 2k do you? nope, thats 40% of hp my hp.
    Yuo have that so, 800?
    see?

Oh yeah someone let me test killing his "green mp pet"

Well....it was kinda of "strange.
    I am not crap

All my armour is now ql 170+, i finnaly have a ful set of ql 130 imps which are legit unlike some "cough" and I have tried various weapons.

I have worked out, at level 126 a green mp atck pet has about 5/6k hp from adding up the dmg i must recheck.

Hammer well, if you get 2k crits COOL! You might just win, but 7 sec recharge.

Ql 200 lead pipe and ql 179 1hb I will test tommorow so Ill edit post.

Ql 154 riders, kinda sucky, i aint got much in 1he now.

so its upto 1hb.

I have also come to a conclusion and many people disagree.

Hammer are NOT for pvp.
    1: I have verified this and Im not the only one that misses with the hammer.
    2: Slow recharge, if you get a crappy hit or a miss thats 14 seconds
    3: Limited specials.

Upside, if you crit good but it cannot keep up.
    thats the thing, an atck pet with heal pet on it is kinda hard.

and aha..owned!
    People say heal pet has 5/7 second recharhe on heal?
    hey baby 7 second hammer recharge and miss

1hb x2.

If you miss, wow you miss .5 second hehe.

Yuo have fast attack, sneak attack, brawl.

I tested my hammer on best in brass, he has ALOT ALOT ALOT of hp for 1 on 1 and does crappy dmg to test on him (24 he hits for)

I was critting him alot with the hammer doing about 2k ish.

But with 1hb i was doing 700-1k each hit, not to mention fast attac and brawl.

Flurry of blows, i dont know if that helps.
    And rage when it works

NO flaming, no complaining.
    this ost was written MONTHS or something ages ago, I have changed my views but you have to look at it from my poiny of view when I have the BEST weapons i can wear, moderatly good armour and a set of implants the best i can wear.
    they need around 600 and something treat.

Maybe its my evades?
    400, 400, 390 and like 100 nr
    Are you honestly saying that everyone EVERYONE dies in three hits, if so then I have lost any respect for your posts. I know better, I am living proof of it. Crits are out of control as often as they hit, but not THAT out of control.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

READ AGAIN.
    I have said 2 CRIT hits, That is (TWO MAX HITS)
    And half of one if you KNOW how the game works you SHOULD KNOW.

Yazule why you just lay the hell off me all you do is look for mistakes, no mistakes, back off.
    You ALWAYS try and find mistakes, no mistakes here

Just so you know.

And Yazule....I have posted once, SOMEONE has hit me for 2k and I do have a picture, you have not got the proof that it cant be done I HAVE.
    Stop TRYING to get me wrong.

I only post when I know i am right and i have a good explanation I dont go round EXCUSING without attempting.

Enforcers are probably the best PvP profession against a MP (I don't count soldiers, they kill me just to easy in 1v1 PvP)

In a 1v1 duel I have almost no chance against an enforcer that know how to play, but I take out other enforcers without any problem at all, I think you should check what nanos you have and diffrent tactics...
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123