Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Between constant nerf whining, not knowing what the hell he's ever talking about and being one of the more constant gank/greif players in the game, Tantrum ranks right up there with the biggest lumps of crap around. As such, don't pay attention to anything that comes out of his pie-hole. It's not worth getting upset about.

Re: Re: Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----

novalia you are one of THE cockiest/*$$holes in the game, i can't stand you, don't post on my thread, and i hope to kill you in game soon again.........see you at a tara raid when i /disco on your face
    I enjoy the fact that you think about me.. I am touched.
    I for one never heard of you nor care who/what you are.

You are noise.

If you would like to meet sometime so you can try to "kill" me I am more than willing to take that challenge. However I am more than certain I will not hear from you unless I am killed by 5 or 6 people and you happen to be nearby.

Prove me wrong and send me a /tell that you would like to meet in MMD and I will give you the ass whooping you crave.

Carry on jackass.

Content deleted as duplicative.
    Last edited by Jutlina; Nov 8th, 2002 at 18:33:37.

lol, i think nothingman said it best when he stated, manix was made because fixer took too long to solo 300 lvl mobs
    hahahahaha

Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

had to post it and you know it's true, heard someone say it, and man................you fixers know it.................hahah you're cockiness goes down if you don't have GA............brotha plz
    I'll fight you nakid. No armor, no ac, no nothing. Name the time and place.

Edit: Btw this means you too, dump your armor and i'll dump mine, we will see what then happens. I certainly hope you are absolutely sure about your previous words.

Grid armor is NOT what you people think it is.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

/me still remembers when the WHOLE community wanted fixers to get love, and that everyone cheered when they got loving.

They also said STFU! to people saying it was too good, because they deserved if after the long time of being a gimp.

Now look, did you all forget?

I know I can beat fixers, I know trader/mp/nt do. Lately enfs got a chance. They are not uber; they're just great against certain professions just like we all are.

About the title; since when is getting GA easy? Maybe its easy to pvm with ga, but the road to it is hard, unless you're an ebayer.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Highjack
    Between constant nerf whining, not knowing what the hell he's ever talking about and being one of the more constant gank/greif players in the game, Tantrum ranks right up there with the biggest lumps of crap around. As such, don't pay attention to anything that comes out of his pie-hole. It's not worth getting upset about.
    could you point to the place where i cried nerf............oh yea i didn't but way to lie and change my words

so i don't know what i'm talking about, hmm yea, ok GA sux, that's why it goes for 400 mill on exchange boards, is your iq under 70?(btw that's mentally retarded, cause you prob didn't know that)

hmm lumps of crap, no i'm a silver robot that eats old people's medicine for fuel

Re: Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by Argulace_MoK

I'll fight you nakid. No armor, no ac, no nothing. Name the time and place.

Edit: Btw this means you too, dump your armor and i'll dump mine, we will see what then happens. I certainly hope you are absolutely sure about your previous words.

Grid armor is NOT what you people think it is.
    are you sure you would want to do this?

self buffed there's no way you would win, unless you keep running around and only stop to burst, then maybe you'd win

self buffed there's no way you would win, unless you keep running around and only stop to burst, then maybe you'd win
    I'll do it unless your novice or neophyte. I don't want to do it and end up accused of giving up title points for no reason and besides that, it would be a ton more fun if we fought to the death.

As far as my tactic is concerned, you will have to accept the challenge to find that out.

Arg
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

As far as im concerned ...

I got no problem with people that played fixer 6 months ago, right now the number of fixers reminds me the number of mp there use to be.
    Point is i dont care about GA overpowered or not i cant care less whats true of whats not
    All i want is MY profession to be enhanced not others to be nerfed.
    Theres no point in willing another profession to be nerfed, its a way better way of thinking to as kthings for your own profession.
    As far as fixers are concerned, if my attack rate and my damage output wasnt so freakin lame i could take them with GA and on full def... but thats in a 100% dmg and soldiers fixed world
    Infamine 200 soljah

heh Tantrum if you win this fight i give u 5m ~ (GA really isnt all that makes a good pvp fixer)
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Habibus

That's because most fixers are used to fighting without getting hit, and dont have any idea what to do when they actually do get hit by nukes. We get hit by nukes AND the weapon the NT is using against us. You get just hit by nukes. As far me having any right to speak about nanoresist with my "uber nano resist" I did an IP reset to my nano resist, with 1600 NR I was still debuffed/nuked out the wazoo. Most enforcers dont have the luxory of playing at full D since all our weapons are slow.
    You still just don't get it. You act like NTs disadvantage everyone else, that is NOT true at all. Fixers are among the only professions that NTs can kill in a 1v1 duel.

And let me tell you that IPRing your nano resist was the biggest thing you'll ever regret....No wonder you would whine about fixers. You don't have to be full D to resist roots with 1.6k NR, but i agree that full agg wouldn't be enough, youd still resist but not enough. But its not like rage doesnt break roots anyway.

Edit: Also if you think enf NR isn't good, then i suppose you won't be able to tell me why my roots fail 70% of the time, they can resist rapid palsy several times, divests (fixer has serious trouble resisting divest, just not plunder since its 190% but that can be said for all since we need to go 50% agg for that anyway with max nr)

And no i'm not whining nerf on enforcers i think its good to see some change, honestly right now im more concerned on FC possibly restoring the crit rate in PvP, or giving some love to soldiers or MAs to make up for the loss of it.
    Last edited by Stromm; Nov 9th, 2002 at 18:04:09.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

LMAO Highjack, you always tell it like it is.

Tantrum knows he would own fixers without grid armor, why do you think he made this thread?

Why else would he have made this thread, but to complain and hope some dev sees this and decides to nerf grid armor? God, its good to see im not the only one this guy gives a headache.

Madde and I killed him 2 on 1 after he attacked me and i stood there not attacking his 'fail to sneak' arse, and then he says there was a 3 on 1, what more needs to be said about this numbskull??

You know i've talked to several enforcers about this nerf whine issue, and i got some response from one of them:

"don't listen to tantrum. he can't pvp for ****"

"people who can't play their class right will be the ones whining for nerfs"

"he asked to try and hit a fixer full def, and then he whines 'NERF GRID ARMOR' and starts a rally on the boards"

Infamine, i understand where you're coming from that not everyone who dislikes GA wants to nerf it but, a level 200 soldier just beat a 176 GA4 fixer in mmd last night. Before 14.6, soldiers couldn't beat a 130 fixer in GA4 buffed into it. Now its balancing imho, no one should lose to a prof 70 levels below them otherwise that prof is really gimped or not well designed.

"heh Tantrum if you win this fight i give u 5m ~ (GA really isnt all that makes a good pvp fixer)"

Haha, thats like me saying tms isn't all that makes a good pvp soldier.
    Last edited by Stromm; Nov 9th, 2002 at 18:06:34.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

"me still remembers when the WHOLE community wanted fixers to get love, and that everyone cheered when they got loving."

Letah, i respect you but thats just bs. No one spoke up for fixers but themselves. People made jokes about us on the pvp forum just like they do with engis now. I'm sure there was a few individuals from various professions but never a whole community of even one profession...not that i expected them to though.

[i]"so i don't know what i'm talking about, hmm yea, ok GA sux, that's why it goes for 400 mill on exchange boards, is your iq under 70?(btw that's mentally retarded, cause you prob didn't know that) "[i]

lol, so then you say that you arent nerf whining, however you fail to understand the situation worse than you think we do. Grid armor is good, i admit it..All i simply say on these discussions about it is that its penetrable, and most of the time, the nanos/weapons people least expect. div9, nanoshutdown, epilision purge(did a doc ever use this in pvp before we came along? :> ) enforcer staffs, etc.

[i]'btw thats mentally retarded cause you prob didn't know that'[i]

^ The plot thickens.

[quote]
    Letah, i respect you but thats just bs. No one spoke up for fixers but themselves. People made jokes about us on the pvp forum just like they do with engis now. I'm sure there was a few individuals from various professions but never a whole community of even one profession...not that i expected them to though.
    [quote]

Not true, when they did have love everyone shouted it was well deserved; im quite sure of that. Everyone joked about fixers like we do on engies now yes, but to me that is a sarcastic way of agreeing the class is gimped; that IS sympathy to me, wether its a sarcastic one or not. If engies get love now we'll all say its deserved too right?

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Re: Re: Re: Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by Infamine

heh Tantrum if you win this fight i give u 5m ~ (GA really isnt all that makes a good pvp fixer)
    self buffed, there's no way arg would beat me both nekkid, no way

stromm stromm stromm, i'm not crying for a nerf here, i'm just sick of fixers saying, "GA isn't all that".............it is, THE best item (ga4) in the game.......

that's all i wanted to see if you guys would admit it..........

but instead i am accused of calling for a nerf, which i didn't

if i can't pvp why am i apprentice? and which enf said this, i'll duel them anytime (they were prob higher lvl than me when i dueled them because i don't care if i lose, cause i pvp for fun)

and when

attacked by stromm
    attacked by madde
    attacked by peircingevil

comes on my screen and i die and you brag about someone getting points

that's called 3 on 1, isn't it? like it matters.........it's over

If GA isn't that good, which you admitted it is, then all who say it isn't good, don't wear it

GA4: Amazing, I loved it. Until 14.6...

Id rather just not wear the Grid Armor than lose 7% of my time in missions. Therefore I am protesting the loss of my ability to wear rings with grid armor by bearing my skinny grey ass for all of Rubi-Ka to see.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

beat my first GA4 fixer today.. self buffed duel.. and i think that it MAY BE POSSIBLE TO DUPLICATE THE RESULUTS..

only time will tell.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

errr

- Stromm you know as well as me that TMS atm = death 80% of the time in pvp. Reread my post i said GA isnt all that...
    - Tantrum, fight him if he looses u got 5m from me... both nekkid
    Infamine 200 soljah

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast