Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

So the time has come where enforcers own every profession in the game, even the doctor, even the fixer..

Why would an enf, after getting his love whine about grid armor on fixers? It's simple. With challenger improved and all the new buffs they have now to use in pvp, they want EVERYONE to die in under a minute...they see this doesnt happen with fixers still even though they can kill them now, so they whine.

Fixer w/o GA in higher-level pvp = Template Profession.

Fixer w/o GA after 14.4 in pvm = Why are you posting this on a pvp forum?

Fixer, period, before 14.4 = Worse than engi's.

lol. Tantrumzero's just a whiner, plain and simple. Exactly how many posts has he made not concerning potential nerfs of another profession, especially the fixer? Also somehow people who get good full auto's on him are 'fags.' lmao. He attacks me when there is 2 clanners, me and another soldier present in the arena, dies, and then whines at me that i'm doing a 3 on 1. Hoo boy, sheffy was right - atroxes these days...

Btw habibus, you are incorrect about the calculation of AC..the nukes may hit you, but i surely have never seen IEF hit you for 1553 damage, or any other enforcer. I suppose that if it wasn't so relevant to us, NT's would not cream GA fixers like they do now. If you don't know that already, get out from under your rock because its a well-known fact.

Specials recharge is going to beat up fixers a lot now, too.

But, i have to agree with coldstrike. The people throwing a fit over the ring nerf need to get laid. It affects our dmg, but barely any at all..Even with the lack of damage rings it just means our damage+ buff becomes more important. Not to mention GA already adds damage. The most we'll lose is 7% exp, and that has nothing to do with pvp, and you don't need grid armor for pvm. I have mission'd plenty of times in miir clothing because of how fast mobs die.

I guess ill look at the bright side, soon enough enforcers will be the nerf topic just like doctors and traders have used us as their 'diversions' the whole time, and their pvp abilities remain untouched. (crit nerf doesn't affect traders, btw. Use a different gun, and you can get your AR higher than a soldier and don't you deny it). And then, these people like Yazule who had been saying 'fixers are just trying to avoid the nerf bat' will recieve a taste of their own medicine.

What goes around, comes around. I wonder how much tantrum's cockiness would go down if rage/challenger were removed from the game? He sure wouldn't be able to send fixers brag tells after he kills them sometime soon after this patch?

P.S.: "If that happens you are one right click away from putting on a http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AO....asp?AOID=88077 ... "

1. Not all fixers are opifex.
    2. Not all fixers are omni.
    3. As jamespond pointed out, there is a 75sec equip time.
    4. AC will not save you even then, when your weapon and nano skills are negated 400 or more.
    5. That link, and connecting it to fixers is just a trademark symbol of the desperate attempts to nerf fixers. The gig just becomes stupider and stupider.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    Btw habibus, you are incorrect about the calculation of AC..the nukes may hit you, but i surely have never seen IEF hit you for 1553 damage, or any other enforcer. I suppose that if it wasn't so relevant to us, NT's would not cream GA fixers like they do now. If you don't know that already, get out from under your rock because its a well-known fact.
    Nukes hit everybody the same no matter the AC. I can nuke myself with my startup nuke and see the full damage range. Fixers are actually less vulnerable to nukes in GA compared to some other profs as that has a nano resist buff on it.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Rebbeca

Nukes hit everybody the same no matter the AC. I can nuke myself with my startup nuke and see the full damage range. Fixers are actually less vulnerable to nukes in GA compared to some other profs as that has a nano resist buff on it.
    Then where is your explanation of the fact that nukes hit fixers for far more damage, reflect or not, than any other profession?

And the fact that many NTs consider fixers easy kills.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Then where is your explanation of the fact that nukes hit fixers for far more damage, reflect or not, than any other profession?

I have no clue as I don't have GA. Where is your proof that fixers are hit harder by nukes than others?

NTs consider fixers easy kills cause you guys don't do a ton of damage or have a ton of health.
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Makes sense. My proof is the fact that i *DO* have GA, and i notice people getting hit for much less than i do. I'm yet to see someone getting hit by IEF for 1.5k+ and is an enforcer or a soldier or something. I'm not saying i know everything im just saying that i do think based on my experiences vs NT nukes that there is some factor within the coding that makes grid armor fixers get hit harder than other folks.

Makes sense. My proof is the fact that i *DO* have GA, and i notice people getting hit for much less than i do. I'm yet to see someone getting hit by IEF for 1.5k+ and is an enforcer or a soldier or something. I'm not saying i know everything im just saying that i do think based on my experiences vs NT nukes that there is some factor within the coding that makes grid armor fixers get hit harder than other folks.
    Well IEF hits for 2.2k-3k in pvm so 1.1-1.5k in pvp. No way you can be hit for 1.5k+ if you have reflect buff. Guess I'm a skeptic till actual tests are done in a controlled environment.
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

-Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Rebbeca

Well IEF hits for 2.2k-3k in pvm so 1.1-1.5k in pvp. No way you can be hit for 1.5k+ if you have reflect buff. Guess I'm a skeptic till actual tests are done in a controlled environment.
    Oh, i know - the 1.5k hit was yesterday against a 179 NT named jecc when i had no RRFE on, and it landed several times even with me having max nano resist and full def. I resisted maybe 2 out of 4 strikes and he had to stop early so i could kit, when i fought him fully defensive.

But i guess my point here is that ive seen selfbuffed fights with MAs/enfs vs NT's and i've never ever seen them get hit for 1.5k damage or slightly higher than that like i have been hit for. So even if both targets had RRFE, the fixer will be hit for a higher amount of damage.

Eh. Considering I see no difference in average nuke damage vs no ac, and 8k ac, I'm a little uncertain if I should agree with you about ac affecting nuke damage Stromm. :P

If an NT views you as an easy kill, I'd think it's more because they can keep up a decently high amount of damage with their nukes instead of relying on a lucky alpha or burst.

That's because most fixers are used to fighting without getting hit, and dont have any idea what to do when they actually do get hit by nukes. We get hit by nukes AND the weapon the NT is using against us. You get just hit by nukes. As far me having any right to speak about nanoresist with my "uber nano resist" I did an IP reset to my nano resist, with 1600 NR I was still debuffed/nuked out the wazoo. Most enforcers dont have the luxory of playing at full D since all our weapons are slow.

One last thing..

One last thing about how GA is too overpowered in the PVM aspect of things.

Things overheard from fixers in my guild :

Fixer in GA3 : "Heh I just soloed the Juggernaught in lush fields"

Fixer in GA4 : "I soloed Ash last night in smuggler's den"

What other class can solo those mobs self buffed? I cant think of any.. maybe a crat if he calms out the butt and sits down to recharge all the time, but I seriously doubt even a crat could.

1 last point. When I goto Ace camp, what class do I almost ALWAYS see there soloing everything? You guessed it, Fixers in GA. And dont say anything about how LONG it takes, the fact that you can do it period should speak for it self. Hell I wish I could solo a juggernaught, even if it took a whole 20 minutes (how long it took the GA3 fixer to solo it).

GA overpowered? Duh.

you hear a lot.. you talk a lot..
    Last edited by Niraxtc; Nov 7th, 2002 at 22:59:38.
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

When you go to Ace camp, you see fixers in GA out there solo'ing the stuff.

I know of other professions that have gone out there and solo'ed the stuff(docs, NT's) and i probably would see more, but apparently they are just too lazy to do it or feel more comfortable in a team with a Healer and damage dealers/tanks.

So yes, we can solo stuff at Ace camp, and so can everyone else as far as i can see. Doc's don't have calms, the zone border ain't too far away if there are too many adds to handle.

and the previous thread about one click away from putting on a battlesuit... lol ... that thing seems like it takes an hour to equip. and it's not like i stop taking damage for that (what seems like) an hour.

Another point i'd like to make is ... Alot of professions can take out a fixer if they're smart. If the fixer is smart, he will never be taken out one-on-one. I've been in 2HO recently duellin' a 200 Adv, the battle was fairly drawn out, noticed 4 more omni comin' 'round the corner. Time to RD, cause i knew they weren't comin' to watch. The ability to exit a battle at any time when things look sour is nice. It has nothing to do with grid armor. Stop taking your frustrations out on us and GA when you cannot kill us. I've run like a little girl from NT's before, and regardless what anyone thinks, nukes land and nukes hurt like hell, especially in GA.
    Edit: I haven't even thought about the fast special refresh... looks like Fixers gonna be just like a doc and run around hitting and running people with bursts like doc does debuffs. I ain't gonna be standin' toe to toe with a soldier no more if they just 1-2-3 me every 20-45 seconds. = Dead fixer. (most of them anyway)

~E
    Last edited by Elektro; Nov 7th, 2002 at 23:23:59.
    Elektro Yes, I'm still alive
    BeepBeep!

Hmm

As an Enforcer i have the following statement.

1. To the fixers
    We do NOT want you nerfed. Do not judge the entire Enforcer community because some of us wants you nerfed.
    I know exactly what the fixer in GA is. There is NO other enforcer in this game that has done more testing vs GA4 then me.
    Thats in multiple patches by the way.
    No, we dont want any nerfs to you.

2. To the Enforcers
    STFU and enjoy the patch that has finally balanced us.
    I mean it...STFU now.
    Go duel a fixer in GA4 and then come back and tell me they need nerfing.
    Dueled Hunter06 and got him down to 50% in 14.6.
    Dueled Makyla and got him below 50% in 14.5.
    Selfbuffed duels.
    I use a beam.

So what if the fixer is good in both pvp/pvm.
    I concider the Enforcer a good proffesion too.

Enough Nerfing and *****ing and Whining allready...JESUS.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Re: Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

Originally posted by Novalia

The whine award goes to the creator of the thread.
    Keep whining about GA.
    gg
    novalia you are one of THE cockiest/*$$holes in the game, i can't stand you, don't post on my thread, and i hope to kill you in game soon again.........see you at a tara raid when i /disco on your face

i never whined, i stated a fact, GA=easy to play with, not getting hit=easy

lol. Tantrumzero's just a whiner, plain and simple. Exactly how many posts has he made not concerning potential nerfs of another profession, especially the fixer? Also somehow people who get good full auto's on him are 'fags.' lmao. He attacks me when there is 2 clanners, me and another soldier present in the arena, dies, and then whines at me that i'm doing a 3 on 1. Hoo boy, sheffy was right - atroxes these days...

What goes around, comes around. I wonder how much tantrum's cockiness would go down if rage/challenger were removed from the game? He sure wouldn't be able to send fixers brag tells after he kills them sometime soon after this patch?
    [/B]
    a . whiner? i didn't say take your GA away, i like playing my fixer having 700 evades at lvl 80, so you're wrong there

b. you came into arena when i was there, i attacked, THEN and not like you control when people zone, but then 2 others came in and the soldier alphaed me, and then you send a tell about how someone got credit for my kill and i didn't /quit soon enough, then i replied, i don't /quit f*g, then you said what's with the ATTITUDE, and now to conclude with your story with the left out parts, that's when i sent a reply i don't like being killed 3 on 1.......

so basically you forgot a whole bunch of elipses for the part of the story you left out

c. well i wouldn't be cocky, but i'm not unkillable atm, any fixer can evac 90% of the time, mp's traders are the exception in pvp
    Last edited by Kapy; Nov 8th, 2002 at 01:55:34.

Originally posted by nirax
    you hear a lot.. you talk a lot..
    well you are as annoying as novalia

hope to see you in game sometime too

Re: Hmm

Originally posted by Anikitos
    As an Enforcer i have the following statement.

1. To the fixers
    We do NOT want you nerfed. Do not judge the entire Enforcer community because some of us wants you nerfed.
    I know exactly what the fixer in GA is. There is NO other enforcer in this game that has done more testing vs GA4 then me.
    Thats in multiple patches by the way.
    No, we dont want any nerfs to you.

2. To the Enforcers
    STFU and enjoy the patch that has finally balanced us.
    I mean it...STFU now.
    Go duel a fixer in GA4 and then come back and tell me they need nerfing.
    Dueled Hunter06 and got him down to 50% in 14.6.
    Dueled Makyla and got him below 50% in 14.5.
    Selfbuffed duels.
    I use a beam.

So what if the fixer is good in both pvp/pvm.
    I concider the Enforcer a good proffesion too.

Enough Nerfing and *****ing and Whining allready...JESUS.
    when did i say nerf? no, that's right you were infering...........i said it was easy

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----

well you are as annoying as novalia

hope to see you in game sometime too
    Hope to see us ingame ? Well you shouldn't, after all you said GA is uber and smurfs cannot be beaten, true ?

and..."any fixer can evac 90% of the time". Oh man i love this argument... strangely, gridding *never* killed my opponent...

And thanks Anikitos ... enough with this whining indeed
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

i said to those specific people, please read before you take it into your authority to change my words..............so no i didn't say "HOPE TO SEE ALL FIXERS IN GAME, HAR HAR" duh......

and i haven't whined, i've stated that it's easy in ga, it is, i have a lvl 80 fixer with gaI and gaII it's been real easy tanking anything.......and now you're going to say omg you're comparing lvl 80 to my uber uber lvl of lvl XXXX i've acquired.........the mobs don't get harder than vets/rm's in most missions and only specials and nukes hit you in pvp............it's easy, i didn't say take it away, i didn't say nerf it...........read before you imply what you are thinking.....................

jebus you go on the "don't nerf me cause i'm good" defense right away, when no one said that............chill out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast