Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

LOL.

Originally posted by ----Tantrum----

hmm lumps of crap, no i'm a silver robot that eats old people's medicine for fuel
    LOL....Saturday night live!
    Famousduck - 220/22 Soldier
    Mechaduck - 220/8 Engineer
    Dubiousduck - 185/2 Doctor
    Oomstamp - 74/7 Twink Soldier
    Johnelway - 49/5 Twink Soldier

Originally posted by Rebbeca

Nukes hit everybody the same no matter the AC. I can nuke myself with my startup nuke and see the full damage range. Fixers are actually less vulnerable to nukes in GA compared to some other profs as that has a nano resist buff on it.
    Sorry fixers easy kill for a NT. Dont what it is with GA but I land hell on them....its like a crap magnet or something....Nuke +GA means dead fixer.

I actually drool when I see a GA fixer.

Phinger
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

stromm stromm stromm, i'm not crying for a nerf here, i'm just sick of fixers saying, "GA isn't all that".............it is, THE best item (ga4) in the game.......

that's all i wanted to see if you guys would admit it..........

but instead i am accused of calling for a nerf, which i didn't

if i can't pvp why am i apprentice? and which enf said this, i'll duel them anytime (they were prob higher lvl than me when i dueled them because i don't care if i lose, cause i pvp for fun)

and when

attacked by stromm
    attacked by madde
    attacked by peircingevil

comes on my screen and i die and you brag about someone getting points

that's called 3 on 1, isn't it? like it matters.........it's over

If GA isn't that good, which you admitted it is, then all who say it isn't good, don't wear it
    Has to be 3-on-1. You're like, bigger then us and stuff.

j/k

Originally posted by Fingers

I actually drool when I see a GA fixer.

Phinger
    Haha no offence meant to you at all but the thought of your char standing there with his hands hanging in front of him with a large drool out of his mouth murmling fiiiiixeeeerr I see fiiiixeeerr just made me gigle some

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

yea i'm waiting to see that in a fixer or nt sig. soon hehe it's a funny quote from phinger

Well i had to make a GA fixer just to see what the noise was about.

He wore a med suit and G-String running missions until lvl 33 tanking most the time(had ql 10 implants in) ok so he was all twinked out.

In this get up he could solo 50% missions self buffed at lvl 32.
    Those hots arent quite anything to be ashamed of.

And then at lvl 33 i slapped GA1 on him, put in ql 95 implants, and a pea shooter of a gun(ql 90 MCS). Then went to tir arena and killed a agent and then killed a ma and then killed a doc and then killed a advent and then killed a enforcer and a engi and a mp and a crat then another ma and then FELT VERY BAD ABOUT IT.

Ok so this doesnt reflect the high lvl game much because mps get Nano shutdown And for low lvl docs well even if there built right its possible for them to run out of nano.

But for christs sake can any GA fixer tell me they dont feel bad after dualing a MA?

I think that every profession should have a slight chance of winning against any other class.Thats what balance means to me im not saying make every profession exactly alike. Im just tired of this "no i dont fight (profession) s".

Anyways back to the thread subject ummm yes ,,, ahhh ya GA is AO on easy as far as i can tell in PvM or maybe im just too used to playing a Agent.

Dont nerf it though there are other alternitaves. you could make mobs nuke more often (not izzies last word and not chain nuke) instead of them standing there and shooting there lil gun at a fixer as if they havent been informed of why he looks all blue.
    Last edited by newarival; Nov 12th, 2002 at 06:00:49.

Originally posted by Lion Strimple
    As for GA comment... Yes PvM is quite easy with it.
    as for PvP with the new specials cycle speed you will see your self how fast you can take our health down

P.S: with 14.6 We cant wear rings with GA anymore but then again.. there is no really uber ring. I had +27 def and a +13 def ring on before that.
    this was waaaaaaaaay back at the beginning of the post, but i forgot to reply, and i wouldn't want people to think i didn't like them so...........

Don't we non GA users get hit by specials too? oh yea............ we do! ............. and the regular hits

this was waaaaaaaaay back at the beginning of the post, but i forgot to reply, and i wouldn't want people to think i didn't like them so...........

Don't we non GA users get hit by specials too? oh yea............ we do! ............. and the regular hits
    You have AC, and the specials damage is reduced some. It does say 'burst dmg' 'fullauto dmg' yes but if this was not the case then bursts and flings would not hit for so much more on fixers than it does on a lot of other profs. Aimed shot is a whole different story, that was made even more uber after the patch so it's our lower HP that makes us more vulnerable to it. As far as i can tell, AS is all luck AC doesn't really make its damage lesser. Full autos also suck on fixer but i dont' see where the whining comes into play here considering a supernova aimed shot, flashpoint burst/fling/fa is still extremely devastating on a fixer. Besides, that is out of the question anyway since soldiers have a new way to beat fixers.

Fighting other fixers without reflect ive gotten up to 1703 burst(EDIT: using a mcs, the only good weapon in fixer vs fixer pvp) damage on them. our AC sucks. seeing as though the highest mcs burst done was 4.2k, the small AC reduces some, and it was not a maximum hit. Now, i would like to meet a person of another profession that i am able to do burst damage that high to using a mauser chemical streamer, without reflect on them. I simply won't find one unless they don't even know how to equip themselves.

Also pretty much the tradeoff to all the evades is the lack of HP. a 200 fixer i know selfbuffed with ga4 has 5286 hp. you don't get the benefits of corona's hp, no hp rings, you can get it from token board and implants and its just barely above the 5k mark. That is also another reason why nukes rip us apart, and specials too.

So yes u guys may get hit by the regular hits too by nuking/alpha professions however everyone else can get significantly higher HP or do more damage than a fixer. And yes, even with the manex. I've never done an alpha as high as soldiers do, my bursts are a bit more than NT nukes with a manex though that recycles in 40+ seconds not 3. Also, this '1k hit' from manex is total bull****. Who doesn't pvp seriously without rrfe? testing weapons is a whole different story. Even if i had reflect in the situation about bursting fixers above, i'd still have hit him for more than any other profession. You have what, 11k, 12k hp? an agent of lower level than me in a ma suit and full mk2 corona, life imps, token board etc has low 6kish hp selfbuffed. At level 177 i have 5067 HP, maxed bodydev/stamina, token board, life imps, GA3's +100 hp.

As far as whether or not i am whining about my professions HP and that it needs to be upped goes, thats not what i am implying at all. Just a little explanation for the slow...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

stromm stromm stromm, i'm not crying for a nerf here, i'm just sick of fixers saying, "GA isn't all that".............it is, THE best item (ga4) in the game.......

that's all i wanted to see if you guys would admit it..........

but instead i am accused of calling for a nerf, which i didn't

if i can't pvp why am i apprentice? and which enf said this, i'll duel them anytime (they were prob higher lvl than me when i dueled them because i don't care if i lose, cause i pvp for fun)

and when

attacked by stromm
    attacked by madde
    attacked by peircingevil

comes on my screen and i die and you brag about someone getting points

that's called 3 on 1, isn't it? like it matters.........it's over

If GA isn't that good, which you admitted it is, then all who say it isn't good, don't wear it
    After you hit the ent arena button i checked damage - madde got roughly 5-6k of alpha damage on you, i got maybe 3.5k (i remember perfectly getting a 2.6k FA on you and then a decent burst afterward) and then when she switched to her river6, the AS and crit and my last few regular hits on you killed you. Keep in mind, this was on the patch's release day when crits were bugged to hell. Piercingevil was not in that, lol. Unless she remembers aggroing you, i dunno, i didn't see any of her nuke damage or ithaca damage. I won't argue this further because there's no way i can prove it besides the fact i know what i saw.

Concerning the comment, i honestly dont know if he dueled you or not, but i do know that since he is omni you've probably conversed with him several times. Titles dont really mean much either ive met a lot of people who can pvp well but just can't outdamage a number of professions - MPs included. I won't release his name because id rather not sick a rabid bulldog on the neighbor nextdoor. Plus he's a decent guy.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Maybe I should test this with you Stromm. Since you still believe you get hit by nukes harder then us who have ac.

But before you take me up on my offer, please bear in mind that testing vs no ac and 8k energy ac has shown no diff in the damage of my mindquake. But still, its you that needs to be convinced. So consider this an invitation to some convincing.

Edit: Vergil and Blizzaro tested out lick and corruption. Guess what. No diff there either. :P

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    After you hit the ent arena button i checked damage - madde got roughly 5-6k of alpha damage on you, i got maybe 3.5k (i remember perfectly getting a 2.6k FA on you and then a decent burst afterward) and then when she switched to her river6, the AS and crit and my last few regular hits on you killed you. Keep in mind, this was on the patch's release day when crits were bugged to hell. Piercingevil was not in that, lol. Unless she remembers aggroing you, i dunno, i didn't see any of her nuke damage or ithaca damage. I won't argue this further because there's no way i can prove it besides the fact i know what i saw.

Hmm, I thought he meant we you, Madde and I were in 2h0, not in omni arena. Come to think of it I can't remember when you, madde and I were together with Tantrum at the arena.

If he means in 2h0 I hit him aimed, fling and 2 IEFs. If he means Omni arena he is wrong, cause I was never there.

Originally posted by Zylina
    Maybe I should test this with you Stromm. Since you still believe you get hit by nukes harder then us who have ac.

But before you take me up on my offer, please bear in mind that testing vs no ac and 8k energy ac has shown no diff in the damage of my mindquake. But still, its you that needs to be convinced. So consider this an invitation to some convincing.

Edit: Vergil and Blizzaro tested out lick and corruption. Guess what. No diff there either. :P
    I would still like an explanation as to why i've seen fixers get hit by nukes harder. Maybe its my HP bar im focused on, the rate of which we die from nukes, maybe not. All i know is that nukes are devastating to fixers and there is something fishy as phinger pointed out.

As far as blizz's and vergil's test goes who do you think would die faster, a well-equipped enf getting shot by normal dmg/specials/rare crit or a GA fixer not getting hit by anything besides nukes and specials?

the fixer will die first, not only because of the significantly lower hp but the fact that enfs have greater nano resist.

So whether AC is a factor at all or not, the fact stands that NTs are the bane of fixers and this is only further proven with pest nanos, and the fact they're getting a nano [I]specifically[I] designed to kill fixers in grid armor. surprisingly crats dont do too bad either with Ro1 being 100% resist instead of 130% and 160 like what some of the MP's 'good nanos' are.

I trade you my GAMK4 for the power to lower your nano and attack rating by 450,your 11k HP, 6k AC and your cool look. You can keep the pet...

Why are people crying for nerf(whining = telling FC to nerf) on someone with the ability to evade your 200 dmg every 3 seconds while other proffs are able to bring your skills to a lv 50 noob, your init worst than when you were killing leets in the BY, your Infinite HP for 30 minutes, your 11k HP with damage that would kill me in 5 hits if I was naked,your power to get an AR of 1400+, your crit that can destroy me in 5 sec and your nuke that can kill an entire group.. The more you cry, the more you suck. Go practice about tactics on how to beat this and that proffession and stop crying for one of the WEAKEST proffesion in the game. Yes I say weakest cause thats what we are. We are only strong against the ppl who are setup for PvM. I could tell you a bunch of ways to kill a fixer but that would make me ever more weak.

I have only one thing to say..
    Stromm STFU and stop giving ALL the details.
    Let these people figure their own **** out. They will...eventually.

Don't hand them the Fixer Killing Guide.

Let them learn from their own experiences.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fixer w/GA = AO on easy mode

self buffed, there's no way arg would beat me both nekkid, no way
    Proove it :P

Get some!
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Hmm, I thought he meant we you, Madde and I were in 2h0, not in omni arena. Come to think of it I can't remember when you, madde and I were together with Tantrum at the arena.
    Think this is at arena, and as far as I remember it was only me and Stromm attacking him.
    Madde

Free Hornyhedgehog! from censorship!

Poor fixers cant wear rings! Oh no!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

I cant kill fixers, if not very lucky, or making a special setup just to do that, and that would gimp me against everyone else, since I dont duel, and expect to meet about any proff on the field.

But I dont want fixers nerfed, since without GA, most fixers would drop like flies...But on the other hand, then we would get rid of all the guys who rolled one just because of GA ?

Nah, let the fixers be, if enough ppl alpha them at once, they die to =)
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

if you are usually in that FP as you were when we met in 2h0 im not wondering that you got problems with fixers, but hey until FC finishes to implement some newbie-programmer stone/scissor you may actually have to think before or while fighting what you do.
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

Originally posted by nirax
    if you are usually in that FP as you were when we met in 2h0 im not wondering that you got problems with fixers, but hey until FC finishes to implement some newbie-programmer stone/scissor you may actually have to think before or while fighting what you do.
    eh...

err...

ok, run that by me again about 1/2 speed cause i think I might have missed it. :P
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234