Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VERY difficult to say this

VERY difficult to say this

I'm not here to rant, I'm not here to bash, I'm not here to complain. It's all been said and done before and it accomplishes nothing but cheapen the real message behind my post.

I'm here to give my thanks to all of you for being a second family to me for the past 15 or 16 months of my life. Saying goodbye is the

I'm going to forget alot of people here and I don't want you to think that this makes you any less important in my book. I care about you all equally

Zylina: Strange choice to put at the top of my list, you might think, as I know that I usually rub you the wrong way and I seem to enjoy rubbing you the wrong way a bit too much. Actually I just enjoy rubbing you any way I possibly can to tell the truth. But I admire your courage to speak your mind no matter the consequences. If more shared your courage and resilience we either would not have war or the Earth would be a smouldering pile of ash. I can't figure out which. But you defend yourself, your class with a fire that is nothing less than amazing.....Yet underneath it all there's a decency and a noble quality that I respect a great deal.

Lordmat/devilsown/devilsson/and the other dozen or so citizens running around: You were one of the first friends I made in this game, we go back a looooong way and out of anyone that comes to mind, you always had the most even temper and positive attitude. I sincerely hope our paths cross again, my friend

Exekias: Same deal bro. I remember last year playing my gimped adventurer in metaplast armor and you in the green cloak and blue waitt helmet outside of 20k. You spotted that nasty red plant and sent your pet out after it. "Don't attack the plant. Just keep me healed and I'll keep making new pets to send after it". Hehe, I never listen too well. Those were the days, weren't they? I really hope we keep in touch

Kupotek: You always made me smile. To this day I still run around saying "Meet the street with the hippity hoppity happy feet" and garner odd looks from those around me. Such a colorful and vibrant person, you always know how to cheer a person up, even at the expense of your own happiness. I wish you the best and advise you to keep smiling. The world can't get through a smile and will fall to pieces at a good laugh

Nitsobar: One of the best people I've ever met. You defended me during an 'incident' a few months back and it meant more to me than you'll ever know. Definitely keep in touch man and you'll have to get me roaring drunk the next time I'm in your town. You think I'm bad now? Cram some booze in me and when we wake up in jail sixteen hours later with nipple piercings and a new boyfriend named 'Bubba'---um never mind there

Stromm: The voice of reason in any forum! Such intelligent and well thought out posts, you've always had me nodding my head and saying "yup! exactly!". You're the ultimate sparring partner as well. Fair, good sport, excellent player. you're the role model that any new PVPer should choose

SuperSLAG: heh, one final bump on the name You're the best there is at what you do man. I own a computer repair shop and some of my past employess have also been AO players. I did a test run during work and had my two technicians and my service coordinator have you make various items. After the transaction was over, I told them "this is how you better deal with your customers. Fast, polite, clear service". So although you never knew it, I used your excellent business technique as a template for my company's customer service policy. For kicks and gigles, tomorrow I'm having a sign made that says "Customer service the Superslang way". I wonder how many customers will kno what I'm talking about? hehe

Ack, I can't type anymore. There's too many people to thank. Javaschick, Steffani, Microx, Fatcrusher, Stomper2000, hundreds more. I'd be here all night if I listed you all.

There's slight bit of hope you'll see my ugly face back on Rubi Ka, but as I've stated before, certain things need to be changed in order to see that happen, and not all of them are game related. So please forgive me if I decide to hang on to my 'stuff' until that day may come.

I only wish I had another week or so to accomplish everything I wanted and to say goodbye to more folks, but unfortunately when I hit the cancellation button, I saw that my subscription will end on Saturday the 9th

Goodbye and I love you all, my brothers and sisters.

In the meantime, if you see me bouncing around newland or tir, please just say 'hello' so I can have the chance to thank you prsonally for all you've done for me. Barring that, im only an email away at xcaliburpc@yahoo.com or icq #77976789.

*hugs* You guys are the best friends a guy could ever ask for. If I could, I'd rip your pixellated bodies right outta my monitor and chain you up in my basement so you could never get away. Um wait, that last sentence sounded wierd, didn't it?

I guess I'll just have to settle for printing out pictures of you all and kissing the pictures until the cherry red lipstick smears off of my lips---er, wierd again, wasn't it? Oh shoot, my mascara is running and my wife is sure to find out I've been borrowing her dress again..
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

good bye my freind I will miss you always

/me wispers to myself "now kupo's toes belong to me MUAHAHAHA"

/salute
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Bye and good luck on your travels.

Maybe the people who are canceling should try to arrange an emergency going away party for this friday.

Aw, Later deacon, GL man.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Good luck with your future endeavours!

It's been quite entertaining seen you about.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

*waves*

- schma
    schma

:: schma ran out of cookies on the 4th of march, 2003 ::
    :: Hitched a ride back with the aliens ::

takecare
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Good luck man, been a pleasure.
    /me waves sadly
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Bye, Deac

Thank you for all the long talks. I will miss you.

*hugs*

Lille

Be safe.

And stay away from red plants (unless your wife is a good team mate in combat as well of course).

You will be mezz..err..missed...

- Metalline

Seeya, Deacon.

Don't know you personally, but you always seemed to bring a logic to your posts that many in these forums lack.

Best of luck, wherever.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Sad to see you go, You made an impact with a post you had written about 6 months ago which related to my RL problems. It's nice to know that we all have real-life issues and that we can discuss then with friends in AO. I'm sorry that i never got to meet you ingame, almost did once when i was doing fixer quest but i was hauling ass without a yalm to athens and you had sat down to log, missed opportunity i guess.

Okay this has to be said, its a must and we all know it must be said......CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF?...lol ha..ha..ha.. jk. As we all know some fool always has to ask. Just had to follow tradition.

P.S. YOU BETTER COME BACK!!!! if you don't ill spam your email..lol

... miss ya...

damn another good one gone.
    you will be missed.

and since no body has said it..

CAN I HAVE YOUR STUFF?

:P

See ya Deac! Well, one good thing to be said with you leaving... I'll have a lot less healing juices to clean off myself at the end of a mission

Seriously, have a good time in RL and hope to see ya back!

Fare Thee well

Sad, another brother lost...Our Mp communnitty will miss you greatly brother. You are one of our advocates for our struggles. I shall fight the good fight for us though..and stay vigilant on that path till They who ignore us will ignore us no more.

Good luck to you my brother..may your path lead you to contentment, but back to where it began.

Safe journey to ye
    Shadow Lv 13 Deity. Mp Warrior.
    I am The Master of Shadows. I am here to help you...
    We are L E G I O N for we are many.

Teh Layout

“One should be as humble as the dust he treads upon...
    But do not mistake my Humbleness as Weakness.”

The light battles the darkness.Who we are decides which side will prevail.

You guys are too nice. Ugh, you don't know how much it's going to suck without you all. Even my wife misses you. She has this thing for 'well drawn' Solitus and Opifex men and women, especially when you all wear thongs. I really hope that things change someday and I can feel comfortable returning to Rubi Ka. I'll log in tonight to pass the time a bit, maybe even do a couple missions for old time's sake or something

I only wish I could make a joke or a foot comment to make this easier for me...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Wish you well Deac.

To answer your question, I'd say ash and ruins.

nooooooooooo

You better come back eventually..

I never got to kill that MA of yours

ah well, Hope ya come back refreshed.

-BW

Why are you leaving?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

This is a sad, sad day...
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast