Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VERY difficult to say this

People never really say goodbye, for people never truly leave. Every word that lingered on your lips and danced in our ears, made a home in our minds. This budding seed grew it's roots deeply into our hearts. It's roots are strong, as is the bond you have formed with those that would proudly call you...'friend'.

Every action you created, resulted in a reaction upon those that bore witness to your many well placed speaches, your many humorous anecdotes, and most importantly...the ear you gave to those who's voice needed an outlet.

The foundations you laid in our minds, and our hearts, have over time errected a glorious cathedral. And as long as those memories remain, our hearts will beat in rythm with the sounding of the cathedrals bells. Let that be your guide in trying times, follow the sounds of the bells and it will lead you back to those that call you friend. We will be here...waiting. As our paths will surely cross again. In this world, or the next.

Safe journeys to you Deacon. *salutes*

P.S.
    Don't ask me where this came from. And if anyone repeats it they get beaten with a dead fish. That smell don't wash out....*waves dead fish around menacingly*

This is the deacon's wife talking

I ask for very little from my husband and typically that's what I get in return. Very little. I do his laundry, I pick up after him, I wash the dishes and ask for very little in return outside of cooking (I am not a good cook) and Husbandly duties.

I also have the chore of watching him play this dumb game over and over, day in and day out. I have no clue whatsoever what Rick sees in doing missions all day long.

For as long as I care to remember, he has bothered me to play your game and make a new person to do missions or whatever. I agreed to play Anarchy if he built me a computer to play with.

Rick spent 900 of OUR dollars to build me a new computer to play Anarchy with him. He got really quiet about the game in the past couple of days and actually helped me do the laundry today, so I knew something was wrong. He tells me that he is quitting Anarchy and I'm here to tell all of you that he IS NOT.

If I have to drag his butt over to his chair and strap him down and FORCE him to play, I will.

I am not about to allow him to blow the better part of a grand on a computer that I do not otherwise need, unless he is going to put it to good use and play this dumb game with me. I could care less why he thought I would let him quit, I only know that he is NOT.

I don't know anything about Anarchy except that my Anarchy person is a fixor name Quickfixx who is blond with a chest that puts Jennifer Love Hewitt to shame. We spent an hour buying the nastiest thong underwear we could find and I am not about to have that time go to waste, so I am here to tell you that whether he likes it or not, he IS back. He left this page up luckily and I figured out how to write this message, but can anyone tell me how to reactivate his account before he gets home? I went to "members" and "user cp" and "f.a.q.", but it doesn't say.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Deac / or Deacs wife I assume? ( or his other manley lover.

Its sad to see you go bro. I already saw you say this once though, and you came back, so I will hold my breath.

In case you DO go though, you can get me at

turin122@attbi.com

Please, if you ever do make it to Chicago, dont feel shy to look me up. It is very sad to see you go though. It was our privlidge to have you in our guild ( even Will thinks this in the end, believe it or not. And its very sad that someone who add'd so much color and background to the game ( for me at least ) is leaving. I know life hasnt been easy for you, both virtual and real ( I have an idea what you are talking about when you say things not game related )

Oh, and hey,

can I BORROW your stuff? I'll give it back to you when I see you next. Otherwise... SWG?

-Nitsobar
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Wait I'm sorry. So your wife, Deacon, agreed to play the game with you?

Dude, don't ever, ever, let her go, you understand me? I hope I can find someone like that someday.

And to Deacon's wife: you're cool.

Re: This is the deacon's wife talking

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I don't know anything about Anarchy except that my Anarchy person is a fixor name Quickfixx who is blond with a chest that puts Jennifer Love Hewitt to shame. We spent an hour buying the nastiest thong underwear we could find and I am not about to have that time go to waste, so I am here to tell you that whether he likes it or not, he IS back. He left this page up luckily and I figured out how to write this message, but can anyone tell me how to reactivate his account before he gets home? I went to "members" and "user cp" and "f.a.q.", but it doesn't say.
    you have to go to www.anarchyonline.com, then click on account and go from there. neway cya round Deacon, if you come back or not.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

I dont really post much , But this deserves me to stop being a lazy ass mofo and post . Jeez ur the only MP that ever raped me in pvp (not including angelicnovas ganks when i
    was lvl 100ish) and that deserves muchos respect from my behalf. I also remember the time i was running round sending you tells saying "I CANT FIND THIS CLUSTER I CANT FIND THE MOFOING CLUSTER FFS" . like 2mins l8r i g
    et a tell from deacon and he found it lol , Well i tried leaving AO myself m8 and its harder than you think , Im curently trying to devise a great way to get banned being as my insane obsession for this game is preventing me seeing my new born nephew. ;0-) . Anyways ur a gr8 player that will be missed b
    y many im sure and make sure to pop on now and again to say hi . Btw anyone who reads this i have noid
    ea how to use paragraphs and all this was 1 big bunch of writing b4 im about to attack it NOW! .
    OK foook yu all theres some paragraphs for ya lol
    PEACE!
    Fatcrusher

DEACON YOU ARE NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT QUITTING THIS GAME YOU HEAR ME????????

I made a million credits today giving lapdances and there is NO way I'm giving that up just because you're tired of the game. If you don't play tonight, I'm going to tell them about the time you got drunk, forgot to zip your fly up and....

I'll save the rest for blackmail...

wow, your wife is forcing you to stay ?

dude, if she ever leaves you, give her my number ! i can't even get my wife to consider playing this game.

LOL dude. That's like getting a pair of underwear with spikes....on the inside. You think "Hey, these spiked underwear are really cute and accentuate my firm buttcheeks", but then you realize that the spikes are on the inside and you say "Wow, these spiked underwear really suck. I have three rectums now."

I have three rectums now.

"I have three rectums now."

*falls off his chair laughing* That was funny...

Originally posted by Deacon's wife
    DEACON YOU ARE NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT QUITTING THIS GAME YOU HEAR ME????????

I made a million credits today giving lapdances and there is NO way I'm giving that up just because you're tired of the game. If you don't play tonight, I'm going to tell them about the time you got drunk, forgot to zip your fly up and....

I'll save the rest for blackmail...
    If this is really Deacons wife send me a PM, I have to tell you about a post your husband made a long time ago and how it helped me out.

Originally posted by Kumiyo

If this is really Deacons wife send me a PM, I have to tell you about a post your husband made a long time ago and how it helped me out.
    despite deacons pervertedness (which isnt bad at all), hes a very very good guy with a heart as big as an atrox

you're so sweet ladies

God, why do you all have to be so hot! And more importantly, why can't I take you all with me!! And an atrox too

Thank you so much for all your kind words. It makes my little nano heart swell to know that I will be missed

I haven't logged into the game very much this past week and to be honest, I don't miss the frustrations and repetitiveness of AO. I would really love to check out the subway, as I hear it's well done, but I have just lost my will to continue

Maybe it will come back, I'm not sure. It seems like such a waste to play for so many months and meet so many good people only to leave having accomplished so little.

I'm considering giving away my valuable items, but I'm worried I will miss them should I return to AO. Argh, what to do, what to do.

I feel so betrayed. I defended AO for months, only to get post after post deleted for making the slightest criticism. Made me feel unvalued. I can't go into it more here, but feel free to email me at xcaliburpc@yahoo.com

I miss you guys already. The emotes, the thongs, the nasty pet scripts I made, the female characters....Oh how I miss them all

I still like the message board though hehe...

But in a couple weeks I won't even be able to post here... *sigh*

Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius
    I would really love to check out the subway, as I hear it's well done, but I have just lost my will to continue [/SIZE]
    The subway is great fun. Keep in mind 95% of those in it are twinks though. Multiple GS to keep them all relatively uncrowded. Great xp per mob. Lots of loot. A shop. Multiple bosses. From what I've seen/experienced, if you want the quick tour, make a twink NT and max implant your evades + wear the vagabond cloak in there. You'll pretty much be a one person wrecking ball untill you get to the very last boss....which is one major bad ass that no noobie or group of noobies would have a chance in hell of killing at even level 24. :P

The best part is when you're slowly making your way down through it all and some idiot who doesn't know how to pull runs past you with literally 20 mobs on his tail. Who then all aggro you. :P Then you play the game of running past someone else and hoping they aggro them. :P (Or if you're the NT, you just laugh and area nuke them all to death. Amazing how fast they level in there. )

All in all, the subway was the most fun I've had in AO in...hrm...close to two months I'd say. Sad aint it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12