Thread: you had better

you had better

start making some statements about what you are working on becuase people are getting very restless and disheartened.

Talking Agreed

I agree. Even i have been leaving up some whining threads (sorry, but im waiting for AO's views and fixes)

statements

What, want them emailed to you or something ? Look around a bit, you might be surprised.

Re: statements

Originally posted by reality
    What, want them emailed to you or something ? Look around a bit, you might be surprised.
    Reality-

I have looked around. I've seen 8 responses in the last week. Not much, not much at all, when you look at the amount of questions being posted.

I have looked around. I've seen 8 responses in the last week. Not much, not much at all, when you look at the amount of questions being posted.
    but then again most of these questions are the same and they have been asked 1000 times before .. what do you expect ?
    also beside the questions there are the rest of the posts by people demanding to be uber because they payed for the game .. I guess the CS team are rolling around on the floor either laughing or crying.

Just an update would be nice. The site used to post "News" every day. Even if it wasn't anything significant, at least the players felt that Funcom was actually doing something instead of rolling around on the floor either laughing or crying.

Lightbulb waaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

Patience is a virtue!!!!!!!!!
    "A gun and a kind word is worth more than a kind word alone"

"May the forces of evil be lost on the way to your door"