Thread: WHat is this ? INST DISC ( A DSCD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love rain)

Question WHat is this ? INST DISC ( A DSCD containing 1 BBI Minami-90 Sticky Love rain)

How do you finish this, and what is the result of it?. Couldnt find a finished product on jaydes and i could find a sticky love rain gun but it was introduced a long time ago, SO what does this do?

I had one of these brought to me for converting to nano. Oddly enough it turned out to be one of the new enf nanos called call of the maelstrom i believe. I think they make random nanos but not exactly sure since I've only done one. Guess i should convert the other one i got.
    Hide your babies!! A trader is a coming!! Nerf us before we can get all your babies!!

TraderDoug

Current(and dream) Setup

Come Participate in my PvP tourney(rimor only)

yea, my teams today looted some too, was wondering what it is..seems to be a common drop now (luckily).

jaydes shows a gun by that name... maybe it's supposed to be turned into that gun?
    Huitzilapotl

"What makes the desert beautiful," said the little prince, "is that somewhere hides a well."
    --Antoine DeSainte Exupery

Noone can make you inferior without your consent.
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt

I got one of those discs, and yes it'll turn into that one new enforcer nano. Also (as far as I know) that gun Jayde's shows has been in the game as mission reward for some time already.