Thread: Just started PvP, didn't understand the message I got

Just started PvP, didn't understand the message I got

Got my first kill - yay!

Now.. I got a message saying "Your enemy (or opponent or something like that) didn't loose enough to grant a reward"

This might not have been the exact phrasing.. but I hope somoene knows anyhow... What does this mean?

Does it mean I didn't get any ranking towards my title, or does it simply mean I didn't get ENOUGH to earn a title straight away?

If this has been spoken about here already, I apologize for bringing it up again, but I just couldn't find an answer

Thank you in advance for clarification.

Simply means that you didn't get enough to earn your next title, keep going at it and you will get your reward.

actually, i think it means that the person you killed didn't lose enough xp to grant you a reward (xp pinky) and you can't loot him.

next time, try finding someone that just came out of a mission and kill him. it will tell you "you can loot these remains". now that's friggin hilarious. especially when you do loot them and take all their loot and mission keys. that's when the "hate/you ganker"-tells start rolling in LOL.

i'm gonna have to start writing down all the new and creative ways people have of trying to get me to quit laughing when i do that.

It's

Your target didn't lose enough to grant any reward...

In yellow letters

Alternatively,

You can loot these remains...

Reward = XP Pinky and their unsaved loot.

What Garzini said (just had to get the correct wording of the message here )
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

I always try to find the guy to give him his loot back.
    I do keep the pinkies though =)

thank ou all for answering

Just to clarify for myself though.. even if I do NOT get to loot or get a pinky, it still counts towards my title, correct?

What I mean is even if I kill whatever the amount of people needed to get to a title lvl and none of them are "lootable" I will STILL get the title... yes?

That's what I made of your replies at least....

Yup, just keep add it and soon you will see those words:

Congratulations you farmed a new pvp title!

Just kidding it will say:

Congratulations you earned yourself a new pvp title! Something like that
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Where the hell do you find these people to kill? Ugh..
    Celebrant Freshman since July 2001, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Idoloclast Freshman since October 2003, where he'll stay indefinitely.
    Blowfish Tradeskill gimp, designed to be a credit mule. setup
    Greed Name carry-over from Atlantic shard of Ultima Online, where he was a champion duelist.
    Unfathomable On hold.
    Implacable On hold.
    Flowbish On hold.

Account Created 2001-06-28 05:43:08

Proud? player of cAmparchy Online

You can catch them coming out of missions in 4 holes sometimes. But its not like a common thing.

Sometimes noobs accidently zone into MMD by mistake as well.

But thats just damn mean!
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Originally posted by garzini
    actually, i think it means that the person you killed didn't lose enough xp to grant you a reward (xp pinky) and you can't loot him.

next time, try finding someone that just came out of a mission and kill him. it will tell you "you can loot these remains". now that's friggin hilarious. especially when you do loot them and take all their loot and mission keys. that's when the "hate/you ganker"-tells start rolling in LOL.

i'm gonna have to start writing down all the new and creative ways people have of trying to get me to quit laughing when i do that.
    My first pvp experience was when I had to run outside of a mission in stret east and a clan MA had just done the same thing at a mission house accross from me. I used my healkit, stood up, and kept hitting burst/fling until his grace wore off... killed him with fling-burst-regular hit on my novaflow. That was my first xp pinky

oops, that was actually my SECOND pvp experience.. my first one was a clan adv that ran, fell off a cliff and died.

Originally posted by garzini

this is what the game is all about
    w00p w00p!!